NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Video Tutorial:
Text Tutorial:

1. start up titan of job
  2. go to ammunition
  3. remove shirt if you have one
  4. Open up interaction menu>styles> move chain forward then move gloves forward now do this process until you get invisible torso
  5. now once you got invisible torso you need to click options > Online> creator and test a published job
  6. once finished press option>online>join gta online session
Now you will invisible torso and shoulders+back

P

Priv Jay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the girl have this?

M

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does this save as outfit?

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I remembered this invisible torso while year ago.

F

FromoPatch

Reaction score
I didn't test it yet. But when you load back from creator you'll probably be in a glitched session. You can't enter ammu Nation, clothing stores or lcs. Am I right?

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
ofcourse
I didn't test it yet. But when you load back from creator you'll probably be in a glitched session. You can't enter ammu Nation, clothing stores or lcs. Am I right?

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Yes correct. This glitch itself cannot go into any clothing stores, ammo and LCS. 
Also it cannot save. After u close this application, invisible torso will disappear then u have to re do glitch.

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Yes correct. This glitch itself cannot go into any clothing stores, ammo and LCS. 
Also it cannot save. After u close this application, invisible torso will disappear then u have to re do glitch.
if you saved the glitched outfit at ammunition then you just have to bypass it :smile:

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
if you saved the glitched outfit at ammunition then you just have to bypass it :smile:
Yea I already know. But it will not stick after u close application for gta 5. R blacklist and patched invisible part in lobby since October 2016 - Biker DLC. That's why we must search for invisible part can back in lobby.

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
[deleted]

Last edited:
J

judyag

Reaction score
100% works just tried needed this since. My modded outfits got removed

M

MrAlbeir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this did not work for me on pc, after moving forward through the chains and gloves i got a lime T shirt.

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
this did not work for me on pc, after moving forward through the chains and gloves i got a lime T shirt.
have you tried doing it again?

D

D_semolian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried several times on xbone... no workie.
Used both txt tut and vid tut, exactly to the letter.
Thx for the post tho!

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
Tried several times on xbone... no workie.
Used both txt tut and vid tut, exactly to the letter.
Thx for the post tho!
oops sorry about that so it i will edit the tag to only ps4 and pc

S

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Hey NGTeam,

I was using this glitch yesterday to perform my glitch to saving the Joggers outfits, and I am on Xbox 1, so I am clearly going to say this does work. I have also just retried it again, and its still working as of 8:47 A.M. PST.

N

NGTeam

Legit Glitcher ✓
Reaction score
o
Hey NGTeam,

I was using this glitch yesterday to perform my glitch to saving the Joggers outfits, and I am on Xbox 1, so I am clearly going to say this does work. I have also just retried it again, and its still working as of 8:47 A.M. PST.
Oh okay, Thanks for the info

D

D_semolian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shucks! I wonder what i was doing wrong?
I will try again.

Top Bottom