What's new

Patched Get inside the back of the Titan (1.42)

• Thread starter King Kerser
  • Start date
  • Views 2,621
King Kerser

King Kerser

ABK 225
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: A friend and a Titan that you don't own

Steps

Step 1: Open the door of the Titan and get your friend to stand in the same spot as shown in the video.

Step 2: Get your friend to start melee the corner into the door. As he's melee the towards the door press triangle (PS4) or Y (Xbox) to enter the Titan and and if done correctly you should glitch inside the Titan.

Step 3: Once glitched in make your way towards the back of the titan and you'll end up in the back part of the Titan.

Glitch starts at 2:10 of the video. There are also other glitches in the video but i personally think the Titan one is pretty cool.

Last edited:
C

ChocolateMilk48

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
this is completely useless you can open the back through the interaction menu

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or y'know, just put the pegasus titan in your hangar, and then you can open ur pv titan doors via interaction menu. Same with bombushka and cargobob

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Or y'know, just put the pegasus titan in your hangar, and then you can open ur pv titan doors via interaction menu. Same with bombushka and cargobob

Yikes! Didn't even know that, haha... don't fly mine or even take them out.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
this is completely useless you can open the back through the interaction menu

Ok. I thought maybe I was dreaming that it was possible. This is so pointless

This maybe useless for you guys but many members don't have a hanger to be able to do this. So this Glitch becomes useful for them members!

And on last gen they don't even have any of good stuff we have so this in turn has become useful

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This maybe useless for you guys but many members don't have a hanger to be able to do this. So this Glitch becomes useful for them members!

And on last gen they don't even have any of good stuff we have so this in turn has become useful
Last gen ? Last gen doesn't have update 1.42 so what's your point ?

benjaminstrike

benjaminstrike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last gen ? Last gen doesn't have update 1.42 so what's your point ?
Read what he said again, but slowly this time.
He says that people on last gen don't have the cool stuff we have, referring to the hangars, etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register