• Thread starter ImpairedCRONIC
  • Start date
  • Views 5,167
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thinking something like this may work for cop uniform, but could not devlop ATM. anybody gets it hit me up and I can update or mods can lock this

TUTORIAL: 1) Call Lester 2) Replay heist "Fleeca job" 3) Do all setup's 4) in finale (Select Role To Driller) 5) Make sure you save while in "Heist"(Change glasses or something) 6) Turn off your console
has worked for the driller bag unsure as of yet about Cop uniform
source: http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2ywvop/keep_duffel_bag_after_fleeca_job_updated/
http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/2yvotm/accidentally_kept_the_drill_duffel_bag/

I'm thinking the same steps would work on the cop set up mission

Last edited:
Fearsaiyan7sins

Fearsaiyan7sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you test this before reposting it here. i posted this on Reddit ???

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In heist get a save by changing glasses or putting your armor to show then power down . Trying to just disconnect from the network in the settings now to see if that works. two people may be able to accomplish at the same time testing that as well ATM

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to test this right now for the police uniform. I need 3 players on Xbox One to be able to start the setup mission for the uniforms. Personal message me if you wanna join to help me. (This is not a heists request, I am testing a glitch)

F

five0h

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't change glasses in a heist, tried changing my armor setting. no save

A

Axom64

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to test this right now for the police uniform. I need 3 players to be able to start the setup mission for the uniforms. Personal message me if you wanna join to help me. (This is not a heists request, I am testing a glitch)

What console are you on ?

Also effy is beautiful

Mr Dazza

Mr Dazza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys find out that you can keep the cop uniform, please update the topic.

F

five0h

Reaction score
Sin$
In heist get a save by changing glasses or putting your armor to show then power down . Trying to just disconnect from the network in the settings now to see if that works. two people may be able to accomplish at the same time testing that as well ATM
I can't get anything to start a save. and I've tried what you've said

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
attempting to nail down now, thinking destroying car in the mission for save then powering down. can't get the save ATM. did just get the update.powering down during the load after disconnect did not work either. I'm host, attempting a power down as soon as the movie starts, then loading into solo or friend only.

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
With the police uniform, you can't change helmet, mask, glasses or anything. I tried to change my gear and put light body armor on. Hopefully that saved it. Turning my console back on now.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well trying to save the police uniform did not work. I spawned into free mode and did not have the uniform on.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm attempting as host to power down as the movie starts, and the other shutting down as soon as I do with 1988keneth

Top Bottom
Login
Register