What's new

Patched Get Back Into Avenger with your Deluxo (While in Auto Pilot)

technoboy_

technoboy_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i found a way to get back into your Avenger while in Auto-Pilot-Mode.
You need to land your Deluxo on the Avenger, and get between the top turret and the back of the avenger.
I made a video to show you how i did it, im pretty bad at explaining.

If the thread is wrong here, a mod please move it to the right section.
Thansk :smile:

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any chance of this working on xbox? I've been doing exactly this just on my own already assuming there was a sweet spot but no luck yet.

technoboy_

technoboy_

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant tell if it works on xbox. Only thing i noticed : It somehow depends on where you look. Sometimes its easier when you turn your camera a bit.

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant tell if it works on xbox. Only thing i noticed : It somehow depends on where you look. Sometimes its easier when you turn your camera a bit.

Thanks I'll give rotating the camera a try also. I just don't see this type of glitch being PC exclusive, ya know? It seems so simple.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait! I thought Auto Pilot was a mod on the PC. Xbox One Auto pilot?!?!

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait! I thought Auto Pilot was a mod on the PC. Xbox One Auto pilot?!?!

Well, it's not so much autopilot as it is "The Avenger will hover in place while you go into the hold... But if you leave the plane, good luck getting back in"

LegendaryOaks

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew you could get it from the very top as i did ir by accident... but I couldn't figure where every other time i tried

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm this works on xbox, it depends highly how the avenger is rocking in the air. There's a certain point when its rocking that's the sweet spot.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome thought this was a PC mod, but didn't know under avenger services you can auto pilot. This thing can take some rounds while briefing a bit: went from carpet bombing to manning the turret guns. Person driving the Deluxo was not expecting me to be able to man the cannons and take him out. Lost a propeller, but had enuff time to get to them and blow him out of sky.

Going to try the re-entry today

S

synergyforge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... I wonder if this could lead to a new dupe method. Have friend in passenger seat and experiment with that...

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... I wonder if this could lead to a new dupe method. Have friend in passenger seat and experiment with that...
Gonna go ahead and assume it doesn't work when you have a friend, as i tried it and the glitch never hit, Maybe i just didn't position myself right or whatever but so far no luck

Top Bottom
Login
Register