What's new

Tutorial Get Around an IP Ban with a Google Account (HAXTON)

• Thread starter Xeno Lobbies
  • Start date
  • Views 1,331
Xeno Lobbies

Xeno Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are running Haxton and are IP banned with a Google account this method is sure to work for you. I am using it myself and I haven't had a problem since.

The first step is to install a VPN. I am using OkayFreedom. A tutorial to install OkayFreedom was created by FOV FOV and can be found here: FOV's Post

After you have OkayFreedom installed, turn it on so it is spoofing an IP.
Now head over to Google, and go into account settings.

You're going to have to turn on Two-Step verification. After Two-Step verification is enabled on the account, head back into settings and go to "Sign-in & security".

In that section there should be an option called "App Passwords". Click on it.

You should now see this:
ivcmj6.jpg

Click Select app and choose other. Name it whatever but Haxton is good so you remember what it is.
After that click generate and this should pop up:
20zwu2s.jpg

Now head over to your PokemonGo.Haxton.Console.exe and use the generated code as your new password.

This should fix your IP ban problem! If it still says updating inventory that's because you are softbanned, because if you can log in your IP ban is gone. Hope this helps!

FOV

FOV

the observable world. ☯
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this, our threads go hand in hand. After a while using a VPN, I started getting errors on my bots saying two step verification was enabled when it actually wasn't.

I followed this tutorial and actually turned on the two step verification and used the app passwords and now it works and I don't get the error.

Good tut.

Xeno Lobbies

Xeno Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for this, our threads go hand in hand. After a while using a VPN, I started getting errors on my bots saying two step verification was enabled when it actually wasn't.

I followed this tutorial and actually turned on the two step verification and used the app passwords and now it works and I don't get the error.

Good tut.
Same. I started getting the error after I turned on the VPN. I noticed it said "app passwords" and that it could only be enabled via two-step verification. Haven't had a problem since.

Top Bottom
Login
Register