What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Get All Doomsday Weapons/Railgun Free + Restock Expensive Ammo

MrGreenGames

MrGreenGames

Reaction score
Sin$
While messing around with the creator recently I found something out,
I created a deathmatch for fun containing a lot of weapon pickups and what I found is by doing this you can get (I believe) every weapon in the game for free and fully stocked with ammo.
I will add steps below for both using my created job and also steps on how to recreate this yourself.
I was only able to make this job on PC since that is the platform I am on but I am sure others could simply re-create this on all other platforms.

Using my job method -
(https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/2Vl4buTvtEGBlMAqZFZIow)

1. Follow the link given above to the social club site
2. Bookmark the job (Only available on PC)
3. Restart your game and the job should appear in your "Bookmarked Jobs" section
4. Launch the job, you will need a friend or random player to join
5. Once the job begins run around picking up all ammo and guns on the ground until you are no longer able to
6. Some one needs to kill someone to end the job and allow you to keep the pickups you have gained
7. Once the game is finished load back to free mode and you should have all weapons and ammo still

Steps to create your own job -

1. Load into GTA Online
2. Open the pause menu and select "Online" > "Creator" and accept the alert
3. Once in Creator select "Create A Deathmatch" > "Deathmatch"
4. You will then need to fill in the required "Deathmatch Details"
5. Once you have filled in the details you will need to open the "Placement" section and "Place Trigger"
6. Once the trigger has been placed you will now be able to place "Pickups"
7. Inside the "Pickups" section you need to place as many weapons as you would like to pick up, you can even add things such as the Railgun, Up N Atomizer, Unholy Hellbringer, Widowmaker RPGs Sticky Bombs Ect.
8. You will also need to set spawn points/team spawn points in order to test the deathmatch

I recommend setting the "End Condition Settings" to one kill so the match can be ended quickly once everything is picked up.

I really hope I have not wasted anyones time in making this post but I could not find any other post on this subject and I thought it was a very cool exploit for those that may not want to spend several hundred thousand dollars on some weapons. I discovered this by complete accident with my wife and she now has all the Doomsday weapons she has never paid for.

Cheers everyone and happy glitching :biggrin: ?

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if something like this can be used to get more ammo for the firework or snowball launcher.

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the snow went my friend had ammo in it but was only a few shots, i think u need snow to manually make snowballs to fill it. mine only had like 2 shots out of 10/20.

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old but gold. been restocking fireworks through this way for a while and also how people got the rail gun before the weapons van was out. Especially after they patched the method of no reload/RPG Spam brought into a online session through pretty much similar method more or less. GG. ??

S

Slapshot Tommy

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this last night on PS5 and didn't keep the weapons... is it possible there is some blacklisted or something? We tried it with all the Pistols and Shotguns to get them for a friend.

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old but gold. been restocking fireworks through this way for a while and also how people got the rail gun before the weapons van was out. Especially after they patched the method of no reload/RPG Spam brought into a online session through pretty much similar method more or less. GG. ??
I got my railgun from a mission early before it got released, now its missing and cant buy it anywhere lol.

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you guys talking about my fireworks never get empty and fills up like any other weapon through interaction menu...?

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt work, just tried that.
I don't think I'm the only one who has fireworks all the time. Must be a bug at your end then I guess only thing you can do us to check out the support team Rockstar.. if you're lucky you will get an answer within the month...

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think I'm the only one who has fireworks all the time. Must be a bug at your end then I guess only thing you can do us to check out the support team Rockstar.. if you're lucky you will get an answer within the month...
Same. Mine fills up when I buy all ammo in interaction menu

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Strange, i will try getting to 0 firework ammo and see if it works then.

E

ERUP

Reaction score
Sin$
About firework launcher, you can go to interaction menu to refill ammo it's been that way since at least last year.

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it with 0 ammo and interaction menu didn't fill it. I don't think they intended for players to get ammo for it from interaction menu, since we could only buy ammo for it once a year around holidays since the firework launcher came out.

MrGreenGames

MrGreenGames

Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that doing this sometimes you will lose the Up N Atomizer after a while. Not sure if its from dying or what but one of my friends has never lost theirs from this method while another has lost theirs every few days. ?‍♂️

Squinty420

Squinty420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that doing this sometimes you will lose the Up N Atomizer after a while. Not sure if its from dying or what but one of my friends has never lost theirs from this method while another has lost theirs every few days. ?‍♂️
I got the railgun early from a mission, had it for a while until a month or 2 ago, then it vanished. Cant buy in gun van or any where else now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register