GET A FIFTY IN 2 HOURS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by mexkan, May 26, 2008 with 384 replies and 27,895 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was xyz

i was xyz Banned

Ratings:
    omg people still trying to derank accounts boost blah blah blah why not use the easy way pm me i can give u everything u need set it up for a small fee u will have ur 50 in 2 hours unlike this method which takes about 2 years

pm me for a program that will take all the stress of fighting for a 50 away for a small fee i can set it up for u and u will get ur 50 garunteed

2. Toxic Viruz

Toxic Viruz Newbie

Ratings:
    How long will it take if i have 11 in dubs and 490 EXP Total, and a fresh account with -250 on it in dubs? And thanks for the tut mexkan.

3. Babyobesity

Babyobesity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure that's a bull crap fifty account, seeing as it has recon armor. . .

4. H4NNiiB4L

H4NNiiB4L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can anyone verify if this still works? Rumor i heard was bungie has now figured this one out as well?

5. NathanKett

NathanKett Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey there, I joined simply to reply to this post :smile: I was wondering if your help was still available, I'm fairly good at Halo anyway I just can't be bothered waiting, why? The same reason as most everyone else, bragging rights for lvl 50 :biggrin:

My Gamertag is NathanKett and I would really like some help leveling up. I referred you when I signed up, I'm not familiar with this site so I don't know if that does any good or not, but if it gives you something then yay for you :smile:

If you could please PM me with your Gamertag when you add me as a friend on xbl so I know who it is. When we are playing you better have a headset so I'm not bored off my *** with a mute partner :tongue: that doesn't really matter I just like talking to people :biggrin:

I'm online almost every day but if you could flick me a message then we can sort out a good time. If this works and I get a good level out of it then I might flick you some Microsoft Points just to say thanks :biggrin:

Also if you add me as a friend from your main account it would be cool also to just play normally together :smile:

I will also send this via PM here just to make sure you get it. I just posted it here in case you don't get it and somebody else wants to help or something, I'm free for anything :biggrin:

Cheers and thanks a lot :biggrin:

6. Jagang the Just

Jagang the Just Newbie

Ratings:
    Does this still work? I heard they ban now if you quit too many in a row

7. xSmArTxKill3Rx

xSmArTxKill3Rx Newbie

Ratings:
    I would say I'm not sure. I was in the process for preparing an account to boost, I got it to around -110 EXP and just got banned from matchmaking. Does anyone know if this is a permanent ban or a temp?

So...I can eat my words now. I pop up just came up and said its a 1 week ban. So I'll be boosting in a week.

It is also a 1 week ban for your console too. So not only is the booster banned but your console is too so that you can not play on your main account either.

8. Straighthate

Straighthate Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. illinoizboi

illinoizboi Newbie

Ratings:

wow really??? lmfao!

10. X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
  11. BoogyMAN7

BoogyMAN7 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. OP
    mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    yes obviously bungie has caught on to this considering this is now an extremely old method. if your smart. you would go into game and make your teammates quit (making them one shot so the other team can kill them, killing yourself, ect.). just try to be smarter when it comes to deranking accounts.

13. Trallafitti

Trallafitti Getting There

Ratings:
    I quit on all Playlists here and there until -120Exp (still played a couple of Matches) then went into Team Slayer and quit/played to Level 38 (Account had -150/160Exp at that Point), then lost like 30 Matches in a Row (Leveled down to 33). Works like a Charm with an (already has a 50) Account with like 800Exp.

You gotta be careful with the Quitting tho, 10 Games in a Row without doing anything but quitting is a One Week Ban.

As long as u loose an incredible Ammount of Games before you boost you ll be fine.

14. RcK fatality

RcK fatality Newbie

Ratings:
  15. Abneris

Abneris Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry, call me lazy but I didn't want to read all those pages.

Just a few questions?

1. We make a new account, then quit out of 150 doubles games making our EXP -150. Won't this get us banned (me=confused...)?
    2. Then we make another account (or use a main one, at our risk of the rank up being slower), and we go into Doubles together... do we have to win?! Or do we quit? Or what?? Do we try to win? What happens if we win, then lose, then win, etc?

Thanks, I'm confused lol.

16. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    1. Yes, you will get banned. You won't get banned if you just go in and lose 150 games.
    2. Yes, you have to win to rank up. You rank up faster this way and you don't go down as much as you normally would.

17. Syko

Syko Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im sorry i know this was like a year old but jesus christ this doesnt even make sense.
    oh and maybe you should snag one of these :o!
    [​IMG]
    heres the link for anyone thats interested :smile:
    thebookgap.com™ :: The World's Leading Source of eBooks

18. MeTThoDz

MeTThoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol you make it sound likes its still possible to win...

19. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow this seems easy, I would try it...but you guys are saying now that Bungie caught on and we can get banned for doing this?

20. Deluder

Deluder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You get banned when you are -120.