• Start date
  • Views 1,135
Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Geroge.A.Romero froze?

Somehow i was just amazed by when this happened to us? Can anyone tell me how?

We were all at the lighthouse while trying/doing the Easter egg and we all were like, "Hmmm, how come george hasnt came here yet? Where is he?? He would of been here by now? And then we noticed! It was awesome. :lol:

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao that is funny, it's probably just a one time glitch.

Zacherz

Zacherz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, is that part of the Easter Egg or just an odd occurence?

Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao that is funny, it's probably just a one time glitch.
Yeah, i was very confused, yet amazed! It was just unbelievable. It may be a one time thing..... Or we can try to do it again and find out?? :wink:

Wow, is that part of the Easter Egg or just an odd occurence?
I literally have NO idea? We were all at the lighthouse when it happened because we where doing the nodes/comb. and we just forgot about him so we went to look for him and that is what we found? So it may be both?? I really don't know. Although i wish i did.

ReampedHD

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't imagine seeing a 10ft tall zombie/human in real life. I think the glitch is repeatable since you can get him stuck on a rock from the zipline.

Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, im pretty sure it is repeatable. I will look more into to it soon! Yeah the zipline one was weird.. But i think i like this one better. Also, im not sure if its actually possible to be that tall?? 10ft frozen stiff like a rock.

H

-Hyphyy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is some sort of glitch to freeze him like this by a rail or bridge and this is right next to a rail so maybe your onto something nice find man!

Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is some sort of glitch to freeze him like this by a rail or bridge and this is right next to a rail so maybe your onto something nice find man!
Yeah, thank you!! Im going to check it out more later. And find out how i did it!

H

-Hyphyy-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya im prettyyy sure its only solo also cuz it confuses him i think

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its happened to me too before but on top of the 2nd boat, the only explanation is he either got confused on getting to us or because one of my team members got disconnected which might not be the reason seeing as how you had a full team.

Declan0121

Outlaw x Declan

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks cool, It would help a lot of people keep him away from them when there trying to do something, we know he always messed our stuff up.

Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks cool, It would help a lot of people keep him away from them when there trying to do something, we know he always messed our stuff up.
Exactly!

Its happened to me too before but on top of the 2nd boat, the only explanation is he either got confused on getting to us or because one of my team members got disconnected which might not be the reason seeing as how you had a full team.
Yeah, it was just random.

LINK FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANNA WATCH IT!! down below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yac7ScBFKwk

Top Bottom
Login
Register