What's new

Question General Questions before I RGH my Corona

J

Jaquieb

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a v5 or a v6 Corona in my 'E' Slim, I disassembled it today and concluded that I need a post-fix and also went with the X360 ACE v4 mod chip. I also decided to go with making my own SD RW tool for dumping the nand as its too expensive to get one where I live and could take months to get to me, however I've looked high and low and noticed you need to ground the crystal to something but I don't quite understand where it needs to be grounded. Also I'm using a MicroSD adaptor, can I plug that straight into the SD port on my computer and dump it that way or will I need a USB adaptor for the SD card?
Thanks in advance for any help.

KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a v5 or a v6 Corona in my 'E' Slim, I disassembled it today and concluded that I need a post-fix and also went with the X360 ACE v4 mod chip. I also decided to go with making my own SD RW tool for dumping the nand as its too expensive to get one where I live and could take months to get to me, however I've looked high and low and noticed you need to ground the crystal to something but I don't quite understand where it needs to be grounded. Also I'm using a MicroSD adaptor, can I plug that straight into the SD port on my computer and dump it that way or will I need a USB adaptor for the SD card?
Thanks in advance for any help.
You can buy sd tool from weekend modded for $10 ships fast too if your in us

J

Jaquieb

Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy sd tool from weekend modded for $10 ships fast too if your in us
I've considered that but unfortunately it'll take over a month to get to me and with the whole pandemic it'll take even longer since everything that comes into the country has to be extensively checked and all.

B

bob_the_vampire

Reaction score
Sin$
Your micro SD adapter is a good idea and yes you can use your PC card reader but you have to watch yourself, you need to keep those wires shorter than 20cm or you will get a lot of error

Top Bottom
Login
Register