Gears of War PC Help

• Thread starter NellZzzTX
  • Start date
  • Views 288
N

NellZzzTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know not a lot of people are familiar with this game at all but im trying to see if someone can help me out here. I have a friend i want to play with on GOW PC and everytime we try to connect to each other it lags the person out. we arent able to accept invited from each other, private chat or anything else. But we are able to play with each other on any other game. Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know not a lot of people are familiar with this game at all but im trying to see if someone can help me out here. I have a friend i want to play with on GOW PC and everytime we try to connect to each other it lags the person out. we arent able to accept invited from each other, private chat or anything else. But we are able to play with each other on any other game. Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

is this a torrent download? if so you will need to do i all trough hamachi to loose the lag and errors, other then that best look-up on google, as there may be a fix for the problem

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no this is a legit version of the game.l

might just be poor server connections then, all i can suggest is look at the troubleshooting page on there website and see if others have had this same issue, if so, there may be better advice there on how to resolve it

Top Bottom
Login
Register