• Views 14,969
Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you kept up in the modding discussion I talked about finding the GOW:4 Files.
If your seeking to find them look here:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SpartaUWP_9.5.0.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
For the game save states: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages
(Thanks Darklumiere for the save states location )

Using this method:

1. Go to your start menu thing (the windows button at the left bottom corner)
2. Get a game and pin it to start.
3. Drag that to your desktop.
4. Go to properties and you will see the file name
With the appropriate folders (windowsapps) having full perms, and hidden folders must be on)

You can get the location of all the PAW games.

Don't get me wrong but this may be nowhere needed to mod these games for modded cloud saves and info (aka transferring modded money from single player on pc to the xbox)

I thought I'd make this a thread, some discussion and feedback.
I'd love if you guys go in depth with this and get some result out of it, this as far as I went, i'll try doing some more but for now your on your own.

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Update, some other games have this, but I still need help on this topic.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you kept up in the modding discussion I talked about finding the GOW:4 Files.
If your seeking to find them look here:
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SpartaUWP_9.5.0.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
For the game save states: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages
(Thanks Darklumiere for the save states location )

Using this method:

1. Go to your start menu thing (the windows button at the left bottom corner)
2. Get a game and pin it to start.
3. Drag that to your desktop.
4. Go to properties and you will see the file name
With the appropriate folders (windowsapps) having full perms, and hidden folders must be on)

You can get the location of all the PAW games.

Don't get me wrong but this may be nowhere needed to mod these games for modded cloud saves and info (aka transferring modded money from single player on pc to the xbox)

I thought I'd make this a thread, some discussion and feedback.
I'd love if you guys go in depth with this and get some result out of it, this as far as I went, i'll try doing some more but for now your on your own.
Knowing nothing at to how this game works, but assuming it functions like any other PC game it would probably be easiest to adjust the values you want with something like cheat engine, since then whatever you want(such as money) would be coming from the game itself

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

assuming you speak of the "play anywhere" titles before you edit any data you need to load the game in windows whilst online to make sure your local data is the latest version from cloud and after editing again load the game online on pc to update the data which will update on console. or if you can successfully mod your game stats ie. cash, xp, on windows 10 the data will sync to xbox seamlessly. I can't really be arsed but knowing this site there will be know it alls telling me i talk **** i cant be bothered tbh but if your going to try make me look a mong ill be childish enough to prove this can be done to shut your cake hole :wink:

Just to make it clear this wont work if modding the game itself what i speak of is your profile save data

Top Bottom
Login
Register