What's new

Discussion Gears of War 4 coming on Xbox One?

• Thread starter jhitman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,480
jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got this text from a friend showin me a pic of a X1 console edition for GoW4 and i was like OMG until i saw the game cover saying Marcus Collection (Gow1/2/3)- which Black Tusk has already confirmed that it will not be happening. We do know GoW4 is in the works. Im just hoping its not something too different from the previous series which was best imo.

Does anybody have a reliable source on what would actually come out? An X1 Console edition?, Any trailers for Gow4? Im freekin dyin here to know whats up. Diehard Gearshead for life yo.

Also i apologize for bein behind news, if any of this is old, and there is credible sources, please point me in their right directions. Thanks!

Spyro, Blaze Blaze any word up??

Last English Rose

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont think there has been any news for a while, pretty sure its been said that it wont be released until next year at

xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
There's def a remaster collection coming up, already been said that as of yesterday. But the huge thing for major companies such as Rockstar, Ubisoft etc. they'll surprise you this year at E3. i can't wait, Rockstar confirmed awhile back late 2014 that the bully franchise & red dead redemption franchise were huge successes. Why would they say that if they aren't going to continue the series haha. This years E3 is going to be amazing, But regardless. a remaster of all the gears of wars will be ****ing mind blowing. gears of war 1 was always my **** back in the day

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
There's def a remaster collection coming up, already been said that as of yesterday. But the huge thing for major companies such as Rockstar, Ubisoft etc. they'll surprise you this year at E3. i can't wait, Rockstar confirmed awhile back late 2014 that the bully franchise & red dead redemption franchise were huge successes. Why would they say that if they aren't going to continue the series haha. This years E3 is going to be amazing, But regardless. a remaster of all the gears of wars will be ****ing mind blowing. gears of war 1 was always my **** back in the day

Lol lets just hope they don't do it like Master Chief Collection and f**k up the MP. But i read another article and Black Tusk already denied they were doin any remastering. They did say they had one more project than just Gow4 but i don't know what else theyre working on. Guess we'll have to wait it out.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol lets just hope they don't do it like Master Chief Collection and f**k up the MP. But i read another article and Black Tusk already denied they were doin any remastering. They did say they had one more project than just Gow4 but i don't know what else theyre working on. Guess we'll have to wait it out.
Yeah, same here. I am actually sick and tired of remastered games coming out. I refuse to buy this unless people say it's good and works right. It took 2 months for any of the serious bugs to be hammered out of the MCC. 
I made about $150 off of selling DLC codes for GoW 3. It was the black dude character that you would unlock by liking their facebook page. People didn't know that so I would sell them from $5 to $10 a pop on eBay. :biggrin:

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we see this picture you mention? I don't really understand why you didn't post it here so we could speculate with you

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got this text from a friend showin me a pic of a X1 console edition for GoW4 and i was like OMG until i saw the game cover saying Marcus Collection (Gow1/2/3)- which Black Tusk has already confirmed that it will not be happening. We do know GoW4 is in the works. Im just hoping its not something too different from the previous series which was best imo.

Does anybody have a reliable source on what would actually come out? An X1 Console edition?, Any trailers for Gow4? Im freekin dyin here to know whats up. Diehard Gearshead for life yo.

Also i apologize for bein behind news, if any of this is old, and there is credible sources, please point me in their right directions. Thanks!

Spyro, Blaze Blaze any word up??

Weird, I didn't see the tag or notifications. I saw this just now on new posts.

OT: I thought it would have happened soon. We just got to wait for E3

FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Tusk will eventually end up making Gears of War 4, and they won't disappoint us like Epic did on GowJ. :frown:

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
GOW 4. i would LOVE to see this happen soon. i would go get a xbone just for that game.

Exotonics

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know im gonna probably gonna get alot of hate but i never played gears of war other then when i was younger i played it with my bro for like half and hour and that was just the story mode

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't heard anything myself but let's hope they make a gears of war 4. I'm sure it would be a very good game.

Much better than a remastered collection. Because I used to play the hell out of those games. Anyways, it's more likely they'll make a 4th then remaster the games.

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Can we see this picture you mention? I don't really understand why you didn't post it here so we could speculate with you

Sorry for the late post. This is the picture my friend sent me- he got it off facebook, so its probably just media speculation tho...

maxresdefault.jpg

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the late post. This is the picture my friend sent me- he got it off facebook, so its probably just media speculation tho...

maxresdefault.jpg

That isn't Gears 4. I found the picture that is on the screen.
GearsOfWarsRemasteredCollection_XboxOneBundle-2-750x421.jpg

It says Gears of War Remastered Collection

Just found a higher quality of the separated parts. Here's a closer look at the game's case too.
m_13414871_t3R2u9ZIDeGK.jpg.640.jpg

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
That isn't Gears 4. I found the picture that is on the screen.

Yeah i don't think the Marcus Fenix Remastered Collection would come out, although i hope it does. Probably more like Gears 4.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i don't think the Marcus Fenix Remastered Collection would come out, although i hope it does. Probably more like Gears 4.

I mean. I'm hoping for both.
But I was just saying your friend misinterpreted the photo from facebook. I now understand that you already knew about it. I just wanted to post some clearer pictures so others can see and discuss it. Sorry dude. I do expect them to release both in the future though. Just haven't heard a thing since Black Tusk was assigned Gears

Top Bottom
Login
Register