• Views 54,651
Status
Not open for further replies.
devastator555

devastator555

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I wanna know if i had a chance to get banned if I only unlock the golden hunter ? If I unlock Prescott ?
What if i unlock some onyx skins on weapons ?

Thx

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I wanna know if i had a chance to get banned if I only unlock the golden hunter ? If I unlock Prescott ?
What if i unlock some onyx skins on weapons ?

Thx

Many people said, if you unlock only skins and characters, you won't get banned.
Because i'm only mod my stats legit and increase all needed stats for the unlockables, i can't confirm that.

devastator555

devastator555

Reaction score
Sin$
Cool !

If I want to unlock golden hunter, should i up lancer hammerburst and retro lancer medals to gold (this is what is needed to unlock him normally) ?
And for exemple, if i want onyx lancer or another weapon, should i only unlock the skin or just up my kills with this weapon to ~6000 ?

Thx for your reply ! Your mod is awesome !

devastator555

devastator555

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i did it, that works great, and i didnt get banned for the moment !

Thx !

B

Bananas323

Reaction score
Sin$
When I put it on my xbox and launch gears I can already tell it didnt work as I don't have the new characters or anything, I do it just as I have seen in every youtube video etc, any ideas?

Missing_Dreams

Missing_Dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So does this actually work? (the player data editor) I will try this later on today after i reach lvl.100, does the characters and skins work tho?

devastator555

devastator555

Reaction score
Sin$
It worked perfetly on me, unlocked golden hunter and every onyx skins, can still play and didnt get banned

U must have done someting wrong

PHG Release

PHG Release

i can use shadow clone jutsu
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i made this :smile:
Its out since november of last year and i'm surprised that nobody share it here.

I also made a GPD editor for gears 2 and gears 3 if someone request it i can upload them here.

Hey I would love to see a GPD for GoW2! Oh and congrats with this program! :biggrin:

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I would love to see a GPD for GoW2! Oh and congrats with this program! :biggrin:
There is one, actually. The one I found was from XPGamesaves. It goes by the name of "Gears of War 2 - GPD Editor v1.2.0.0. I can confirm it works, too. Got my 100K kills with it and got to level 100 along with unlocking Gen. RAAM, Minh and A. Carmine even though I never played GoW1. I last used it about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, it does not have any options for the DLC, but it does work on the latest patch for GoW2.

PHG Release

PHG Release

i can use shadow clone jutsu
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work on this program I just used it and it works like magic. Hopefully we see more stuff like this for future games! LOVE IT!!!! :smile: :3 
There is one, actually. The one I found was from XPGamesaves. It goes by the name of "Gears of War 2 - GPD Editor v1.2.0.0. I can confirm it works, too. Got my 100K kills with it and got to level 100 along with unlocking Gen. RAAM, Minh and A. Carmine even though I never played GoW1. I last used it about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, it does not have any options for the DLC, but it does work on the latest patch for GoW2.

Could you send me a link?

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work on this program I just used it and it works like magic. Hopefully we see more stuff like this for future games! LOVE IT!!!! :smile: :3 

Could you send me a link?

Yeah, sure. I don't think I'm allowed to just post external links (I think), so I'll PM you.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone been banned for using this to mod their level? I know that they banned everyone back when this game first came out. Are they still doing that? When you say dont mod your events do you just mean special events?

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I will eventually update the editor with DLC options later, but I'm thinking about to make the editor compatible with the japanese version, which has slightly other achievements.

Has anyone been banned for using this to mod their level? I know that they banned everyone back when this game first came out. Are they still doing that? When you say dont mod your events do you just mean special events?

Some people got banned, others not. Many people say, that EPIC don't care much in last time, but can't guarantee anything. Yeah, I mean special events, make sure you don't touch the events or war supporter medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register