Status
Not open for further replies.
fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I've messaged the guy who reversed the hash of gears 3, but he don't have time the next weeks. Too bad.
However, he will look into it later and let me know if he find something.

I will try to learn PowerPC, but gears is not the easiest to reverse, because the playerstorage and gpd data have no magic and also the .xex has no strings they might lead you to the encryption/compression function. If i'm right and behind the encryption are the same structure like gears 3, then the .xex of gears 3 could lead us to the function. But at the end i don't think so that i'm able to reverse it.

If you know some reverse engineers it would be great if you could ask them for help.
im really surprised no one has figured this out yet. any word yet?

Ride n dirtyinc

Ride n dirtyinc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have any other way to download this other then mediafire? I have gotten a lot of spyware from that website. I miss megaupload lol.

V

Valhalla2013

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error every time i attempt to load my player data storage and xbl profile.

Image_2013-04-03_at_16.42_.27_PM_.png

Here's a link/download to my player data/storage
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8xwl328bt14vwhh

Mullet

Mullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to load my profile into the editor I get the following message, "No player data has been opened". Please advise.

Nonrefutal

K3n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the chance of getting banned from this nowadays?

also, what do you mean by

Q: Can I be banned?
A: Yes, you can. Make sure you mod legit and don't mod your events.

Please say thanks, if you like this editor.

Also, thanks.

Last edited:
P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error every time i attempt to load my player data storage and xbl profile.

Image_2013-04-03_at_16.42_.27_PM_.png

Here's a link/download to my player data/storage

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8xwl328bt14vwhh

Thanks for sending your player data, i will try to find the error and fix it.

When I try to load my profile into the editor I get the following message, "No player data has been opened". Please advise.

Then you didn't open your PlayerStorage.dat, but any other gears saves like the checkpoint files.
Make sure you extract the file called Player Data and open it.

What is the chance of getting banned from this nowadays?

also, what do you mean by

Also, thanks.

EPIC has a automated system to find modders, so just make sure you mod very legit.
Events are just the Special Events Played on the main page of the editor and i don't recommend to touch them if you plan to go online.

Mullet

Mullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sending your player data, i will try to find the error and fix it.

Then you didn't open your PlayerStorage.dat, but any other gears saves like the checkpoint files.
Make sure you extract the file called Player Data and open it.

EPIC has a automated system to find modders, so just make sure you mod very legit.
Events are just the Special Events Played on the main page of the editor and i don't recommend to touch them if you plan to go online.

I extracted my profile data and loaded it and it didn't load. I don't know what I did wrong. The only saves I even had were my Campaign Checkpoints and my stats. So idk.

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I extracted my profile data and loaded it and it didn't load. I don't know what I did wrong. The only saves I even had were my Campaign Checkpoints and my stats. So idk.

You have to open the file called PlayerStorage.dat. In Horizon's Device Manager its called Player Data.
If you open this file and it still doesn't work could you send me your PlayerStorage file?

Mullet

Mullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to open the file called PlayerStorage.dat. In Horizon's Device Manager its called Player Data.
If you open this file and it still doesn't work could you send me your PlayerStorage file?
OH!!! Alright man, thanks a lot!

C

Carlito

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting the error No Playerdata was opened. I have tried 2 different Playerdata files from separate accounts. Neither of them work. Is there anyway to fix this?

GuestForeverX

GuestForeverX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears of War 3 - Player Data Editor v2.1.4.0
Please say thanks, if you like this editor.

Got this a month ago on xboxmb thanks. Gave you a +rep on xboxmb and se7ensins =)

It is nice that it is a standalone from the Horizon. Also is nice cause it's free. I think this one is even better than horizon's cause the other unlockables that have come out since the updates are included in the editor such as the re-up skins, ivory, ect.

I'm a Keeper of the Red Wings on Gears 3, and it's nice that I can unlock my 3rd re-up skin.
The only other alternative if I wanted to equip the skin was to back up my player data,re-up,bring put back the Pdata before the re-up.

PsykoNecro

PsykoNecro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i made this :smile:
Its out since november of last year and i'm surprised that nobody share it here.

I also made a GPD editor for gears 2 and gears 3 if someone request it i can upload them here.
Can you upload the gears 2 GPD editor?

ccfman2004

ccfman2004

Reaction score
Sin$
I too get an error when I load my profile. I get error: "Value of 169164 is not valid for Value. Value should be between Minimum and Maximum. Parameter name:Value."

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you upload the gears 2 GPD editor?

Sorry for late answer :tongue: Will do this the next days. I've to update my Gow2 editor anyway.

I too get an error when I load my profile. I get error: "Value of 169164 is not valid for Value. Value should be between Minimum and Maximum. Parameter name:Value."

I will make later an update, beacause so many stuff to do. But if you want you can send me your data and i fix the problem so you can mod your data with the editor.

BadClown4Ever

BadClown4Ever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its save to max out only for playing alone , and not going online?

P

Philymast3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VIPRE 2013 flags the ".exe" as a trojan. Just throwing that out there. I download a lot of different junk from here and very VERY seldom I have VIPRE go off. Image below (if it shows) of alert.

I secured this program, so no developer can just copy & paste my source code. Means you can be sure that its 100% safe.

cpu

cpu

Reaction score
Sin$
Appreciate your response. And I meant no offense by posting that. I used it on a separate laptop that doesn't connect to the internet. The program overall is a work of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register