Not open for further replies.
Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
gears.jpg

The Gears of War 3 beta was just announced for "mid April" and a few other morsels that you may find interesting have also been announced. The Gears of War 3 beta will not be exclusive to Bulletstorm Epic Edition owners. The beta will be open to all of the Xbox Live Gold network on a first come first serve basis but a copy of the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm will guarantee you a spot in the test. When the beta releases in April, you can expect three game modes, Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, and Capture the Leader. There will also be four maps, two of which are still up in the air and being left to the vote of the community on the Gears of War 3 facebook fan page. And if you are really dedicated in playing the beta, Epic will be rewarding players who play a significant number of beta matches. Gamers who play 70 or more matches in the beta will unlock the ability to use Cole Train in his Thrashball uniform. Gamers who play 90 or more matches in the beta will unlock a gold retro lancer.​

Mr Mojo Risen

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
Sin$
Really old news but you're contributing I guess.

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry. Didn't know this info was posted yet. I hadn't seen it.

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamers who play 70 or more matches in the beta will unlock the ability to use Cole Train in his Thrashball uniform. Gamers who play 90 or more matches in the beta will unlock a gold retro lancer.

I really NEED this beta :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register