Gears of War 2 - Wallpaper and picture

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by Soull, Aug 12, 2009 with 4 replies and 205 views.

1. Soull

Soull Enthusiast

Ratings:
    EDIT : I was bored again, so i made it into a wallpaper, high-res very nice!

Scroll to the bottom of my post to see it!

Hey Guys I was bored and challenged my friend to a photoshop duel, topic gears of war 2,

I finished before him, and sent him the image...he forfeit... lol :smile:

Tell me what u guys think!

I've posted the stages from stock image, and the 2 final images, i chose the first one cause i like the darker feel to it. :smile:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Here is Before:[​IMG]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here is After: Partially Done

Here is After: (dark 1 )( personal favorite) : [​IMG]

Here is after (Dark 2) :

[​IMG]

Tell Me What You guys Think! :smile:

Here is The New and Improved Wallpaper if you want it.

[​IMG]

2. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Very nice!

I love what you did with the "blood"

3. KnOwN As FieRcE

KnOwN As FieRcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. HydroMono

HydroMono Newbie

Ratings:
    :thumbup:
    I like Dark (1). Not a big gears of war fan, still very nice job though. Lots of cool brush styles you have.Everything is well placed.

5. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It looks okay.

It just looks like random effects everywhere. Like the blue, not sure if it's a brush or not, but it just doesn't seem to go with it. And the red it doesn't really seem to go with it.

It's just very plain, but I do like your imagination.

Try to work on blending in colors and making some good backgrounds.