Gears of War 2 Updated to 1175

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by PURPL3 H4ZE, Jan 19, 2009 with 11 replies and 431 views.

1. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    Gears of War 2 Updated to 1175
    Written Monday, January 19, 2009 by Alan Pettit

Utilizing the recent Combustible Map Pack and Flashback Map Pack, Gears of War 2 has been updated with an additional 7 achievements for an extra 175 points. The Combustible Map Pack is 800MSP and the Flashback Map Pack is 400MSP (or free if you buy a NEW copy of the game).
    One thing you'll notice is that the first three achievements (50 points) only requires the Flashback Pack, while the second three (50 points) only requires the Combustible Pack. However, the final achievement requires BOTH packs.
    Please note: Whenever we add DLC achievements to a game, the checklist for the game will be broken to anyone who was using it before the additions. We do not know the cause, but to fix the glitch, simply delete the checklist (hit the Red X from the "My Achievements" link) and then re-enable and re-check your achievements. We apologize for this inconvenience.

[​IMG]Skeletons in your Closet 20 [​IMG]
    Complete waves 1 through 10 on all Flashback Map Pack maps in Horde (any difficulty)

[​IMG]More Mystery, Less History 15 [​IMG]
    Win a multiplayer match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)

[​IMG]Bound by a Shared Past 15 [​IMG]
    Win a Wingman match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps

[​IMG]Trial by, and on, Fire 20 [​IMG]
    Survive first 10 Horde waves on Combustible Map Pack maps as a team

[​IMG]The Roof! The Roof! The Roof 15 [​IMG]
    Win a multiplayer match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)

[​IMG]Forged in the Fire 15 [​IMG]
    Win a Wingman match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps

[​IMG]Annex: Now With Execution Rules75 [​IMG]Win an Annex match on each Flashback and Combustible Map Pack map (public matches only)

2. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Great :smile:

I was just starting to stop playing gow2 good timing epic :smile:

3. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is that last one the only one that has to be done on pubs?

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    These arent even out yet, they just look like they're out. You can only see them if you compare gamerscore with someone. But you cant see them if you just look at your achievements. But you cant get them :frown:

5. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Lol, pubs looks like pubes

6. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol, nub

7. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    What exactly does this mean?? I dont get it....

8. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Got 3 of them already, hehe.

9. Hull

Hull Newbie

Ratings:
    Sweet more achievements!

10. xViperSGx

xViperSGx Newbie

Ratings:
    Some decent achievements added, whether I can bother to endeavor into the Combustible map packs though is another thing so probably not 1175 for me. Who reckons there'll be more achievements to come onwards and more map packs?

11. marleeville7336

marleeville7336 Newbie

Ratings:
    got 6, just need to get that annex achievement =)

12. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm 7/8 right now for Annex. And I just got screwed out of getting the last one because of some *********. This makes me really angry. I've been sitting in this chair for five hours trying to get Tyro Station. I finally get it. Everyone lags so much and then my Xbox 360 freezes.

• Like Like x 1