Gears of War 2 seriously 2.0 glitch

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by i like coupons, Nov 10, 2008 with 18 replies and 6,338 views.

1. i like coupons

i like coupons Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I really want this achievement to show off. I heard somewhere that the NXE is supposed to prevent SPG glitches and gamesaving from happening so if anybody can do this or needs the tut please post and message me... i'm like desperate, because I don't want to sit and kill locust with a chaingun for 20 hours :frown:

I'll give you a one month, 48 hours, and a CoD: WaW carbine code if you can do this... and i'll definitely thank you... 192389218309 times

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah... Show off to your friends that you cheated to get the seriously glitch... lol.

If you post a tut or its the exact same way as the old seriously then ill do it for you for the things you listed.

3. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Lol, there is a profile out but luckily its not going to get leaked. I would do it for you, but I am only interested in GS so sorry.

4. OP
    i like coupons

Ratings:
    ForestMaster I don't understand, this is USING a gamesave, not leaking it. It is still in your possession, it's not in mine. I don't have access to download it, so how could I leak the file out?

And Synikal I sent you a PM...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xtqcaFaH0Y]YouTube - Gears of War 2 SPG[/ame]

thats the youtube vid, theres also another one first in related videos.

5. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    But once your profile is SPGed then you can SPG other profiles...

6. OP
    i like coupons

Ratings:
    and 360GS doesn't want that? Getting it legit allows you to SPG it too... just a matter of time

7. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
  8. OP
    i like coupons

Ratings:
    I could, but I don't want to at the moment...

I dunno why but 360gamesaves.com seems like a paranoid site who's admins are fretting about their gamesaves getting stolen 24/7. It's probably an amazing site for saves but do they really need to be protected so well? Also, they ban you for the stupidest reasons.

9. enoop

enoop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a spg that will get you all the achevments but two and would be whiling to give it to you, hit me up in a pm and i will give it to you in rapid share.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
  11. CHiLL

CHiLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Try now? If not, its under Gears of War 2 Discussion. Posted it in the wrong forum. :mellow:

13. enoop

enoop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have done it for him so its all good.:biggrin:

14. jury ben

jury ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a 360 GS account but I don't have a transfer kit :frown:
    Can yu glitch it on a silver account and give it to me?

15. pepsiflame

pepsiflame Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I glitched to get the golden lancer. What other games can be SPGed for content?

16. Need4Speeb98

Need4Speeb98 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Gears Of War 2 (GoW2) Glitches - Seriously 2.0 / Achievement Glitch

chaoticPERFECTION

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-JKvOsY680]YouTube - Gears Of War 2 (GoW2) Glitches - Seriously 2.0 / Achievement Glitch[/ame]

You will need 2 Controllers. And a profile with all of the achievements you wanna glitch and this is best done OFFLiNE which means not connected to XBL.

TuT

load up the spg profile on controller number1,

now load up training grounds,

now load up basic training. as it starts to load, now pick up controller number (2) push the center guide button then (x)

now pick up controller number (1) and sign into the profile you want the achievements for.

then on controller (1) when prompted that youo are not connected to live push(a)

now on controller number (2) push (B.)

It will kick you back to the main menu and the SPG should have worked.

Go take a look in the War journal and see if all the stats copied over.

Now all you have to do is simply do 1 of each of the achievements. Example: Kill 100,000 enemies simply kill 1 and seriously 2.0 is yours. Play 1 more match party like its 1999 pops after the match.

- FaMoUz cP

17. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can do it if anyone wants me to. But I need something in return.

18. jury ben

jury ben Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll give you a 360 account that has at least 4+ months on it. But you have to give me an account. I'm not giving out ****.

19. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, I suppose I could do it for that. Add me to your friends list.

GT- C IL i IF F