What's new

Gears Of War 2 Level 100 Glitch (Dummy Account Available)

• Thread starter madmanRAB
  • Start date
  • Views 50,182
Status
Not open for further replies.
madmanRAB

madmanRAB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears of War 2 Rank 100 Glitch w/ All Achievements + Gears of War 3 Unlockables | madmanRAB

Whats On Offer:
- Me Offering You A Dummy Account
This way allows you to perform the glitch yourself and is faster since I'm busy alot but will fit you in when i can. If I agree to this option I will Pm you the account details with instructions and you must follow them closely. Once your complete the glitch reply to the Pm letting me know you're done and if you wish you can donate to my Paypal it's very much appreciated but NOT mandatory.

- I Will Do The Glitch Myself
Over on 7sins I had alot of dummy account stolen from me so it will be at my digression to who are offered the services of my dummy account, otherwise I'll be asking for your details and doing it myself.

DO THIS BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME!
There are a few things you have to do before the glitch otherwise you risk missing out on achievements or having achievements unlock in the wrong order. Please complete these things prior to messaging me for a dummy account:
- Earn the 'Pack Rat' achievement which requires you to find 20 collectables.
- In multiplayer reach rank 25 to obtain achievements for rank 5, 15 and 25.
- Purchase the Snowblind map in order to get the achievement 'Veteran Gear' which gives you all the Gears of War 3 unlockables.

If you do not wish to purchase the Snowblind map pack simply let me do the Gears of War 2 glitch for you instead of getting a dummy account from me to do it yourself.

Thanks & Happy Cheating,
madmanRAB

J

Jib

Reaction score
Sin$
Sent me the dummy this morning, all done, with Seriously 2.0. Thanks!

E

Eros

Reaction score
Sin$
May I use the dummy account, please? Moreover, does it have the entire 1750 achievement amount?

L

LazyGhost

Reaction score
Sin$
P.M Me the Dummy account please m8! Ill be done with it in a jiffy!. Ive done it b4, just my old live account ran out of live, and now i share an account with my bro, and he is lv 10 on GoW2. XDD Soo thx and will +Rep when done. ;D

madmanRAB

madmanRAB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
P.M Me the Dummy account please m8! Ill be done with it in a jiffy!. Ive done it b4, just my old live account ran out of live, and now i share an account with my bro, and he is lv 10 on GoW2. XDD Soo thx and will +Rep when done. ;D

I've Pm'd you

M

mvpbeast

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can I use one of your dummy accounts? My gamertag is Kingmvpbeast I'll have it done in about 5 or 10 minutes

madmanRAB

madmanRAB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can I use one of your dummy accounts? My gamertag is Kingmvpbeast I'll have it done in about 5 or 10 minutes

I've Pm'd you and msg'ed you on xbl
please +rep when u get it working, and ask questions if u dont
thanks

kdp716

kdp716

Reaction score
Sin$
hey can i borrow an acc i have pmed you you can also contact me on xbl my gt is h0stile kidz

The o in hostile is a ZERO! :tongue:

Xiao Riao

Xiao Riao

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if I may use that account as well!?
Please and Thank You! :rolleyes:

T

t9genocide

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi can I borrow your dummy account as well please? Thanks a bunch :smile:

X

xAiR MAX UKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the online achievments all unlock offline, without a time stamp? As i dont want to be reset (again)

Thanks

madmanRAB

madmanRAB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the online achievments all unlock offline, without a time stamp? As i dont want to be reset (again)

Thanks

For the accounts i've done this glitch for yes the online achievements where unlocked with time stamps, i believe they are the time stamps of when my friend initially got the achievements legit.

If for some reason there are no time stamps then that can be fixed using 'profile editor' and 'modio' on your pc, thats a very easy fix (for those familiar with these programs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register