Gears of War 2 (GoW2) Sky Cannon **TuT**

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by Need4Speeb98, Nov 16, 2008 with 5 replies and 2,677 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speeb98

Need4Speeb98 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Gears of War 2 (GoW2) Sky Cannon **TuT**

chaoticPERFECTION

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ds_0dz73Bk"]YouTube - Gears of War 2 (GoW2) Sky Cannon **TuT**[/ame]

First grab a smoke grenade and go to the spot that is shown in the video... next throw the nade at the sandbag... before it blows up, roll towards it... while your on the floor hold forward and rapidly press A... your camera should jump over cover but your body should still be on the ground. Move up the stairs by rapidly pressing **LT**... if done correctly your camera should shoot into the air... Lastly, have a friend shoot your body on the floor for about a second, you should then launch up into the air and be able to walk on the sky barrier... be careful because you can get stuck in some areas and when you get shot your heath does not regenerate... HOST CAN DO THIS GLITCH!!!​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ampix0

Ampix0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats pretty sick ill test that out

3. DjW OwNz5

DjW OwNz5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    which foward am i useing..........the forward on the d-pad or the forward to walk................or the forward to look up

4. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
  5. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    jacinto

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pwner911

Pwner911 Newbie

Ratings:
    I can get my camera to jump over the sandbags, but I cant get it to move after that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.