Gears Of War 2 Glitches - Long Jump & Away Jump *AFTER PATCH*

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by EasterBunny, Jan 21, 2009 with 31 replies and 6,749 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EasterBunny

EasterBunny Banned

Ratings:
    New way to long jump & away jump in GoW2 after patch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPxNjJQhVI]YouTube - Gears Of War 2 (GoW2) Glitches :: Long Jump & Away Jump *AFTER PATCH* Tutorial[/ame]

New way to long jump found by:
    x MythiC III

2. P R O L II K E

P R O L II K E Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. DrasticSalmon

DrasticSalmon Newbie

Ratings:
    is it just like levitating before the patch except you back jump at the end

4. Milky Way

Milky Way Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yep, many new glitches found, including being invisible :/

5. FaMouZ cP

FaMouZ cP Newbie

Ratings:
  6. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:
    that completely depends on what you consider the point to be. If the point is to help you cheat in matchmaking, then you are correct, but if the point is just to glitch, then you are wrong.

7. JayKo

JayKo Newbie

Ratings:
  8. Aich

Aich Banned

Ratings:
    whats the new invisible one?

9. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    i wish there was a new weapon slide

10. joespec

joespec Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can do sticky shield and invisible man after patch .if you dont believe then send a friend request to my gt Duddley Dawson and ill show you but i wont tell you how to do it.sites like this end up being a place for random nubs to steal ppl's work and ruin online matches so just wait till youtube screws it up:thumbup:

11. FaMouZ cP

FaMouZ cP Newbie

Ratings:
    This glitch is pointless because it won't lead into anything if you knew anything about glitching you would know what im talking about but you obviously don't.

And joe don't talk about other people's work because Big B Statz actually found the sticky shield again NOT YOU so don't try to steal other people's "Work" and don't post about random nubs because i have NEVER heard of you. Also,If you even try to call me a random do some research.
    Sorry for the hostility i just hate posers that try to steal other peoples hard work and think they are known.

[Click here to view the link]
    [Click here to view the link]

12. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wait who are you again? Aren't you the one that also posted trying to brag about getting a rank 5 stick glitch then when I asked you for proof multiple times over a couple of weeks you kept bragging with no proof? Want proof of that? http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/gears-war-2-discussion/116799-seriously-2-0-and-rank-5-glitch.html I am sorry but you need to stop posting saying you found things and mentioning you know people when in reality you don't. Stop trying to say you know stuff and that you found stuff and then wind up claiming other's works for your own. Your ego is to big for yourself so gtfo please. /rant

On topic, thanks for the contribution.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:
    ...wow. Thats only if you think the 'point' is to lead you into something else. Also, Jedi used this to get out of maps post patch so... wrong.
    I've been glitching since I first got my hands on a nes when it came out, and guess what? THE POINT OF GLITCHING IS TO GLITCH, nothing more. If you intend to cheat with it, or be all like "omg no one can do this glitch unless they recognize me as the creator/maker/overlord muahahaha", the YOU obviously don't know anything about glitching.

14. FaMouZ cP

FaMouZ cP Newbie

Ratings:

You are mentally challenged just don't post back ok? You don't know anything about glitching maybe you should buy the book on glitcher.net maybe THEN you will understand glitching because you don't even understand the ELEMENTS of glitching.

15. OP
    EasterBunny

EasterBunny Banned

Ratings:
    You can use this to break barriers and get out of maps like Subway and Blood Drive. You said it wont lead into anything but you obiviously don't know anything about glitching.

16. MaSTA SoLIDUS

MaSTA SoLIDUS Newbie

Ratings:
    I hate people who exploit glitches in competitive multiplayer games.

Get skill.

Finding glitches is one thing, ruining gameplay for everybody else is a completely different one.

17. OP
    EasterBunny

EasterBunny Banned

Ratings:
    So why join a forum that supports cheating to such a high level?

18. CircaMuerto

CircaMuerto Newbie

Ratings:
    So that he can feel self righteous about telling glitchers they suck for Matchmaking.

19. MaSTA SoLIDUS

MaSTA SoLIDUS Newbie

Ratings:
    to do exactly what I'm going to:

promote good clean gaming in forums where it's appropriate, and voice my opinions on how glitching is ruining gaming in general everywhere else.

I'm not breaking any ToS rules, and I won't specifically call people names, but I'll make my feelings known.

it's not about being 'self-righteous'--it's about preserving gaming for others.

I'm really good at gears, so most of the glitches are minor inconveniences. But to people who aren't as good, or aren't as committed to gaming as I am...it'll turn them off. For good.

I actually want to grow gaming, beyond the people who play it now, and make those who only play a little now play more. Glitching hampers these efforts.

Again, If you glitch in privates with friends who all know and don't mind that's one thing (it's kind of like game mods which are good fun). But to do so in matches were the game as it was designed is supposed to be played is thoughtless and selfish, and considering it's for a arbitrary rank (that's based on trueskill) and position on a free leaderboard...it's stupid.

20. CircaMuerto

CircaMuerto Newbie

Ratings:
    So, what are you some sort of evangelist for Gears?

Unless you're making bank off of playing then your crusade is pointless. I don't glitch in multiplayer and most likely never will, but a cheater can always be beaten unless he's modding. So, get off of the forums and chainsaw that nigg and stop whining.

Also, as the game was designed, it has glitches. They're IN the game. They're a part of the design, though not intentional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.