Gears of War 2 Exp Event up to you!

• Thread starter GrittenKitten
  • Start date
  • Views 527
G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey from what I have read and heard the more Rod Fergusson's Twitter is followed, the higher the multiplier will go.
At the moment there's a little over 5,000 so the multiplier is now set to x10, Follow him on Twitter by clicking here!

"Ok, here's my bribe. The SDCC XP event will be # of my followers divided by 500. So 4000 followers means 8x XP", says Fergusson on Twitter.

It's well worth it to see how far it'll go! It may even help some of us have legit looking 100's! :lol:
Hopefully some of you will find this helpful and worth it though GoW2 has been dead to some for a while.

EDIT: Fergusson Capped it at 20x! CONGRATS AND THANKS ALL WHO FOLLOWED!

N

Nubziilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey from what I have read and heard the more Rod Fergusson's Twitter is followed, the higher the multiplier will go.
At the moment there's a little over 5,000 so the multiplier is now set to x10, Follow him on Twitter by clicking here!

"Ok, here's my bribe. The SDCC XP event will be # of my followers divided by 500. So 4000 followers means 8x XP", says Fergusson on Twitter.

It's well worth it to see how far it'll go! It may even help some of us have legit looking 100's! :lol:
Hopefully some of you will find this helpful and worth it though GoW2 has been dead to some for a while.
I can't believe they're actually going to do this. He almost has 9,000 followers now, lol.

G

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe they're actually going to do this. He almost has 9,000 followers now, lol.
He capped it at 20x! LOL
That's sweet but I wish it went further get my damn wings legit in a few games!

Top Bottom