gears of war 2 crabwalk

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by ReSeT, Aug 10, 2009 with 5 replies and 2,032 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReSeT

ReSeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9P0WnM3Ds8]YouTube - gears of war 2 new crabwalk and barrier breaker[/ame]

2. Carll

Carll Newbie

Ratings:
    Do these still work after TU4?

3. Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ya... i did it a few minutes ago:thumbup:

4. OP
    ReSeT

ReSeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i apologze for the video size of a few of them, we are going to re-record them, but larger

5. Carll

Carll Newbie

Ratings:
    Haha nice i tried these out yesterday, then decided to crabwalk on public horde on fuel station :/ Needless to say, I got a fair few "omg epic laggzzzz" messages.

Another point i tried the first part of the other glitch where you burn all of the ammo then delay the reload but couldnt remember the 2nd part. Anyways what i was going to say was when you do that thing which basically jams lancer with no ammo on does anyone else find it a lot easier to wallbounce or is that just me?

EDIT: Thing i was talking about was a failed dummy load without walking into the smoke. Just for the record what does barrier breaker actually do?

6. OP
    ReSeT

ReSeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it allows you to break barriers? lol i dont know why, maybe because you aren't supposed to be able to take cover and mantle while revving your chainsaw..