What's new

Solved Gears of War 2 Ban

NewWenHa

NewWenHa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow I got banned from Gears of War 2, prolly leaking Gears of War gameplay... and stupidly, my GT was on my channel. I'm such a dumba**. Anyways, my gamertag is banned from Gears of War (it hits me straight to local when I click on multiplayer and I can't change it without some error that's like you're not allowed to play blah blah). It's not a console ban from Gears because I have other accounts that can still play. I was just wondering, if I change my gamertag, will I be able to play Gears again? I really wanna stick to that account because it is my main... Lemme know guys, thanks!

C

ccdub

Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow I got banned from Gears of War 2, prolly leaking Gears of War gameplay... and stupidly, my GT was on my channel. I'm such a dumba**. Anyways, my gamertag is banned from Gears of War (it hits me straight to local when I click on multiplayer and I can't change it without some error that's like you're not allowed to play blah blah). It's not a console ban from Gears because I have other accounts that can still play. I was just wondering, if I change my gamertag, will I be able to play Gears again? I really wanna stick to that account because it is my main... Lemme know guys, thanks!
no changing your gamertag will not do anything, all the ids will still be the same therefore you will still be banned

SoTo

SoTo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just GEARS 2 lol but if it also BANNED you from GoW3 that would really suck and i would just make a new account for that game if you are really into it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register