Gears of Halo Theft Auto

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Downloads' started by Ninja Master164, Jun 16, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,299 views.

1. Ninja Master164

Ninja Master164 Newbie

Ratings:
    my first halo 2 mod. A modded map file on terminal with weapon changes,a heretic banshee. and much more. The map is resigned and fixed just save it to your hard drive, and play. If you can post screenshots yourselve please do because I have no idea how.

download: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

screen shots: There arn't any :frown:

2. Vacca

Vacca Killuminati

Ratings:
    It sounds nice but since no pics tell us more about it.

3. Anubis

Anubis Information Technician - PCMasterRace

Ratings:
    You know what...I am going to make a mod now called "Gears Of Halo Theft Auto 5" because you just reminded me of that youtube video lol. Even tho i havnt made a mod in months/years And it r gun bee wayz betor than urz lawl :tongue: Try to post better descriptions on your mods next time. And pictures would be nice aswell.

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Didn't even mention why its named this.

5. OP
    Ninja Master164

Ninja Master164 Newbie

Ratings:
    It was called this because it was after that youtube video gears of halo theft auto 5. It has a warthog with hydraulics and underglow, some skins, and a secreat picture of obama. Many weapons are changed including a flaming energy sword, a carbine with laser sights, and you throw wraith shots instead of plasma gernades. The map is also dark, too dark if you ask me but if you play as masterchief you will have flashlights. Also the plasma pistol is a super weapon that only fires when charged.

6. XpliziTs

XpliziTs Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Great mod but to dark its all black and it freezes but good job. Just make it lighter.