What's new

Discussion GCTF with upgrades locked.

G

Granddog

Reaction score
Sin$
I was recently gifted an APC from gctf glitch. I do not have the sam turrets unlocked, but it had them. What happens if I bring the APC into a mod shop? Nothing? Ban? Car delete?

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing will happen, I have cars with upgrades on that are locked due to low rank. I’ve taken these into the mod shop and changed some things on them. I’ve also got some oppressor mk2’s with missiles without unlocking them in the bunker.
Bans and losing cars are very rare when doing glitches and most of the time you will not lose anything unless you’re rinsing money/rp glitches.

G

Granddog

Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing will happen, I have cars with upgrades on that are locked due to low rank. I’ve taken these into the mod shop and changed some things on them. I’ve also got some oppressor mk2’s with missiles without unlocking them in the bunker.
Bans and losing cars are very rare when doing glitches and most of the time you will not lose anything unless you’re rinsing money/rp glitches.
Thank you for replying, I've been playing since 2013 and really didn't want to test for myself ? I couldn't find anything online about it

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to receive AA trailer from a friend with the new GCTF glitch, does anyone know the garage I can keep it in, that won't make it disappear or turn invisible?

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to receive AA trailer from a friend with the new GCTF glitch, does anyone know the garage I can keep it in, that won't make it disappear or turn invisible?
You won't be able to call it out unless it's in the aa trailer spot. You'll get a deadspot too since you own it but it's not in its designated spot. So you wanna own it first then put a bike that u only have 1 of there then call that out the MC and use it to do gctf.

D

Deleted member 1409271

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't be able to call it out unless it's in the aa trailer spot. You'll get a deadspot too since you own it but it's not in its designated spot. So you wanna own it first then put a bike that u only have 1 of there then call that out the MC and use it to do gctf.
Okay, thanks I'm going to try that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register