What's new

Patched GCTF. Give Cars To Friends PS4 only.

How long does it take for you to get sucked into moc after map going back to normal?

• 23 seconds

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • 24 seconds

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 25 seconds

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 26 seconds

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • 26+ seconds

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
No ones posted yet, so thought I might as well.

A quick reminder that there is a matchmaking section to find friends with cars, use it instead of posting here. There is also a se7ensins trading community on PS4, again, use that.

CelestialGaming
KillerGaming
InsanelyObscure

MOC with personal vehicle storage with RH8 stored (any vehicle will be fine).
Invite only session, hosted by friend preferred.
Friend giving you the car MUST have same bunker.
Recent activity with 'START GTA ONLINE'.

1. Inside bunker, walk into back of moc.

2. Get into RH8, hold pause, flick the gas and release pause at the same time. You should see pause menu with black screen behind it.

3. Do a recent activity and decline, criminal enterprise starter pack. Now back out of pause menu and quickly bring up interaction menu.

4. Walk to the back of MOC and stand by the exit. Close interaction menu and QUICKLY spam X to exit the MOC.

5. You should get a black screen (or 'black box'), recent activity and decline, pause, criminal enterprise starter pack, kill yourself, you should now be at the docks.

6. Have your friend send you an invite to their bunker and have it ready. Start a rockstar created mission/race etc from the pause menu and back out. As soon as you're able to bring phone up QUICKLY spam X to accept the bunker invite. You should spawn inside friends bunker and have successfully merged bunkers.

7. Go to mechanic, hit right D-pad. Have friend enter his MOC with 'near by friends'. You will get kicked off mechanics menu, open interaction menu, kill yourself. Should spawn at the docks.

8. Make your way back to the bunker and request your personal vehicle (RH8) from MOC storage through interaction menu. Drive into your bunker you will get black screen.

9. Recent activity and decline, pause, criminal enterprise starter pack, exit vehicle.

10. Once spawned back on top of the map, get in RH8 and have friend get in passenger side.

11. Drive toward the entrance of your bunker and just before you enter the yellow circle, press triangle to get out. You're friend should scoot over to the drivers side and have the bunker animation. Now walk into your bunker.

12. Get into RH8, drive into MOC. You will get another black screen, recent activity decline, criminal enterprise starter pack, kill yourself. You will again spawn at the docks.

13. Get friend to get the car they're giving you, request their MOC and send you an invite to their MOC.

14. Next to passenger door of the car you're receiving, accept MOC invite, recent activity and decline.

15. Open criminal enterprise starter pack once loading icon has gone, and start your timer. The usual time is 26 seconds but find your own time.

16. On 26 seconds, get into passenger side and you will get pulled into your MOC with friends car. Drive out and back in again to be safe.

• Take the easy way out, outside of your bunker before you proceed with the glitch. Then, after each step where it requires you to kill yourself, quickly do a recent activity and decline. This will spawn you outside of your bunker instead of the docks, saves a lot of time.
  • Blue job circles. Now I personally find launching a few of these before you're going to take the car, helps to avoid black screens or being pulled into you're own MOC after map goes back to normal.
  • Signs that you've merged bunkers. You should see your friends MOC not your own, and still have the ability to invite others to the bunker through interaction menu.

1. Inside bunker, walk into back of moc.

2. Get into RH8, hold pause, flick the gas and release pause at the same time. You should see pause menu with black screen behind it.

3. Do a recent activity and decline, criminal enterprise starter pack. Now back out of pause menu and quickly bring up interaction menu.

4. Walk to the back of MOC and stand by the exit. Close interaction menu and QUICKLY spam X to exit the MOC.

5. You should get a black screen (or 'black box'), recent activity and decline, pause, criminal enterprise starter pack. Open interaction menu and request your MOC, wait for the notification of its delivery.

6. Have your friend send you an invite to their MC club, accept the invite.

7. Start an online job through the pause menu mission/race etc. Once in lobby, back out and as soon as you see the black screen, have your friend disband their MC club. You should spawn in friends bunker and have successfully merged bunkers.

7. Go to mechanic, hit right D-pad. Have friend enter his MOC with 'near by friends'. You will get kicked off mechanics menu, open interaction menu, kill yourself. Should spawn at the docks.

8. Make your way back to the bunker and request your personal vehicle (RH8) from MOC storage through interaction menu. Drive into your bunker you will get black screen.

9. Recent activity and decline, pause, criminal enterprise starter pack, exit vehicle.

10. Once spawned back on top of the map, get in RH8 and have friend get in passenger side.

11. Drive toward the entrance of your bunker and just before you enter the yellow circle, press triangle to get out. You're friend should scoot over to the drivers side and have the bunker animation. Now walk into your bunker.

12. Get into RH8, drive into MOC. You will get another black screen, recent activity decline, criminal enterprise starter pack, kill yourself. You will again spawn at the docks.

13. Get friend to get the car they're giving you, request their MOC and send you an invite to their MOC.

14. Next to passenger door of the car you're receiving, accept MOC invite, recent activity and decline.

15. Open criminal enterprise starter pack once loading icon has gone, and start your timer. The usual time is 26 seconds but find your own time.

16. On 26 seconds, get into passenger side and you will get pulled into your MOC with friends car. Drive out and back in again to be safe.
UPDATED STEPS

These steps are so you can reverse the merge so your friend can take a car from you.

1. At step 5, instead of accepting a bunker invite from friend, have them send you a MOC invite and accept that.

2. friend proceeds with rest of steps to take a car from you.

Professional and easy to follow VIDEO by Rolleezy

CelestialGaming's VIDEO

KillerGaming's VIDEO

Happy trading over the weekend.

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a reminder. If you EWO before you start, you can use a recent activity the next times you use EWO to stay at the bunker. This avoids going to the docks. See modd beep video.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet. Thanks for the share! I'm getting a 2nd PS4 this evening and a hard copy of GTA as mine is digital, and was bummed when all the glitches got fixed. Now I can still merge the 4 accounts I have with all awesome whips. My main unmodded account has wanted a painted Sovereign since 2014... and the one he's gettin has been on the same console the entire time. Brutal...

N

n1tr0t0m

Reaction score
Sin$
Can a friend also give me Havok with this glitch? Anyone tested planes?

joec

joec

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you add CELESTIALGAMINGHD and killer gamings videos to the thread please

X

xXHotBoxXx420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me some working Xbox steps and I’ll happily update the op.
Just add that in place of every time you do a recent activity you just need a friend to use the targeting mode trick. Which actually also works for ps4

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Just add that in place of every time you do a recent activity you just need a friend to use the targeting mode trick. Which actually also works for ps4
It’d be better if someone tested it and recorded a video. I can’t change the prefix, a moderator will have to do that if we can see it working on Xbox. I put PS4 only simply because I can’t test it on Xbox.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It’d be better if someone tested it and recorded a video. I can’t change the prefix, a moderator will have to do that if we can see it working on Xbox. I put PS4 only simply because I can’t test it on Xbox.
different targeting mode does not work. you can get to the point where you go to the moc exit. then once you hit that black screen different targeting mode will not take you off it. if it worked for xbox I would say so

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet. Thanks for the share! I'm getting a 2nd PS4 this evening and a hard copy of GTA as mine is digital, and was bummed when all the glitches got fixed. Now I can still merge the 4 accounts I have with all awesome whips. My main unmodded account has wanted a painted Sovereign since 2014... and the one he's gettin has been on the same console the entire time. Brutal...
Cool bro...
Welcome to the multiple console club:wink:
Makes GTA easy for sure!

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone having issues with this? Maybe it’s just the ps4 servers being all weird.

D

Dtg361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having trouble where the mechanic disappears? My friend is the host and when we get to the part where we merge the bunkers, the mechanic isn't there. And ideas on why and what to do?

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
friends not seeing my mechanic in bunker!!!!any ideas
Is anyone else having trouble where the mechanic disappears? My friend is the host and when we get to the part where we merge the bunkers, the mechanic isn't there. And ideas on why and what to do?

I was having trouble with that myself. All I did was switch to another invite only hosted by my friend.

Saying that, the rockstar servers and psn have been playing up. Don’t know if that’s anything to do with your troubles.

Top Bottom
Login
Register