• Thread starter godallMarley
  • Start date
  • Views 5,820
godallMarley

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, idk if this is the correct place to post this, but if it needs to be moved mods, please move it to correct location.

So I got the Blue error screen, normally that means the end of your GCTF, but I figured this out yesterday. So if you get the Blue Screen of Death (error screen) DO NOT ACCEPT IT, DONT CLICK ANYTHING ON THAT SCREEN, DO NOT CLOSE GTA5 APP....simply hold the PS button down until you get the QUICK MENU ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN, scroll down to POWER, then enter rest mode. Let the ps4 enter restmode, then simply hit the PS button to turn your ps4 back on, and you will end up joining a new session on GTA5 online. THATS IT, THAT SIMPLE. I've tried it, it worked, which is how I avoided being patched out after I got the Blue error screen.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So, idk if this is the correct place to post this, but if it needs to be moved mods, please move it to correct location.

So I got the Blue error screen, normally that means the end of your GCTF, but I figured this out yesterday. So if you get the Blue Screen of Death (error screen) DO NOT ACCEPT IT, DONT CLICK ANYTHING ON THAT SCREEN, DO NOT CLOSE GTA5 APP....simply hold the PS button down until you get the QUICK MENU ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN, scroll down to POWER, then enter rest mode. Let the ps4 enter restmode, then simply hit the PS button to turn your ps4 back on, and you will end up joining a new session on GTA5 online. THATS IT, THAT SIMPLE. I've tried it, it worked, which is how I avoided being patched out after I got the Blue error screen.
This is true and wat I have stated in numerous other threads but there are 2 types of this blue screen one is just like a error were the other one is the one no one wants to see

If u get the blue screen with there was a error in the application with a code and a report option then no matter what you do it will reset the game..

But basically if your trying to hold onto glitches u will hear your ps all of a sudden get loud at this point hit restmode leave for 30seconds come back using this method I have held onto glitches for like 2weeks longer
Also if a mate says it don't show you online hit restmode cause you ain't far away from an error popping up

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

This is something very helpful!!! Thanks for sharing this.

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is true and wat I have stated in numerous other threads but there are 2 types of this blue screen one is just like a error were the other one is the one no one wants to see

If u get the blue screen with there was a error in the application with a code and a report option then no matter what you do it will reset the game..

But basically if your trying to hold onto glitches u will hear your ps all of a sudden get loud at this point hit restmode leave for 30seconds come back using this method I have held onto glitches for like 2weeks longer
Also if a mate says it don't show you online hit restmode cause you ain't far away from an error popping up
Cheers for sharing guys

T

TheFurtiveDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread should be revised and pinned. It applies to all glitches and won't ever be "patched"

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Marley I got blue screen yesterday bro an hour after we traded and you mentioned this in party I tried it, don't think it worked as it still closed the app when I came outta rest mode. So me and few mates got me trying it the first method way and couldn't get first method too work no more so I don't know I'll try again when I'm not so busy see if I get the gc2f first method too work, ps drop a message in psn if your not busy trading today bro :thumbsup:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet trick!
In the restmode settings I azume it should not be ticked at 'stay connected to the internet' then? Since we dont want patches to be downloaded I mean?
And 'keep aplication suspended' should be ticked on?

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

tryd this a couple a days ago and it didn't work. app still closes.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten a blue screen that doesnt close the game several times, i always figured it was another app i had forgot to close though, i think that may be what's happening when you're able to back out of the blue screen and return to the game

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So having Youtube suspended in the background could solve our problems?

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweet trick!
In the restmode settings I azume it should not be ticked at 'stay connected to the internet' then? Since we dont want patches to be downloaded I mean?
And 'keep aplication suspended' should be ticked on?
No u want the to boxes ticked trust me I have done this for years it's nothing new really

J

jcroch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this trick you should be fast. There is this white loading thing that if it loads completely. You gonna get the app crash complete or all the way. This only my opinion. Coz some people here this trick works perfectly.

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this trick you should be fast. There is this white loading thing that if it loads completely. You gonna get the app crash complete or all the way. This only my opinion. Coz some people here this trick works perfectly.
This is correct but to be that fast u must have the double ps button setup so wen u double ps it goes yo restmode.but more often than not if u don't hit restmode fast enough then u will get app crash report

As I said always pay attention to system sound.. U will here it like a goddam jet about to take of fan will go loud whhhhhrrrrrrr,
As soon as u notice any load noise restmode.once u come back online I go for a shoot at my bunker range and cause your like having a game on your own it seems to let it cool abit
Not really sure but that's my preference

A

Alphaba412

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know if it is related in any kind of way , but this is the second time i leave my ps4 on in hope of keeping glitch working. Only to wake up to a blue screen error and my disc ejected....
its funny but this is the second time it happened to me and only with gta....

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know if it is related in any kind of way , but this is the second time i leave my ps4 on in hope of keeping glitch working. Only to wake up to a blue screen error and my disc ejected....
its funny but this is the second time it happened to me and only with gta....
Don't leave it on it will overheat eventually forcing game to close and eject
U leave it in restmode (means turn it off every night but resting

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How old is your PS4? lol
My system has never done this and I never shut it down.. in fact it's been months since I've put it in rest mode
Really so wat glitches are u still able todo and prove because
I have been on ps4 since release and I know your talking baloni the maximum u will ever hold onto a patch is around 2 weeks
Also within that period u would get the error because your running on a currupt side of server not really currupt but you are not on the same wave length as everyone else and the game will force close

That's the only reply you will get from me I don't reply to bulls***

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't leave it on it will overheat eventually forcing game to close and eject
U leave it in restmode (means turn it off every night but resting

Sorry that's nonsense. I always leave my PS4's running. They never overhead even when it's 40°C outside.

I only suspended GTA and turn of the pads. Last GC2F I got a bluescreen after more then a week. 
How old is your PS4? lol
My system has never done this and I never shut it down.. in fact it's been months since I've put it in rest mode

Same here. Guess his PS4 is from release too... :tongue:

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry that's nonsense. I always leave my PS4's running. They never overhead even when it's 40°C outside.

I only suspended GTA and turn of the pads. Last GC2F I got a bluescreen after more then a week. 

Same here. What he says is bull***. :tongue:
Reply exactly so u suspend gta???
Which is the same as going to restmode!!

Nonsense is u have only been playing game a few months as u stated in another thread..
I have been playing since release on PS3 and been on ps4 since release

Do me a favour leave gta running do not close game do not hit suspend...tell me what happens in a week or two...
U will get a blue screen and the game will eject
And that's a fact
It's from disc getting to warm!it will not melt the system if that's wat you thought I ment but it will overheat and spit out game..

As I said go do your own tests but I know I'm on point I hold onto glitches for weeks have done and will still..don't really care if no one takes notice
The ones who know me know

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Reply exactly so u suspend gta???
Which is the same as going to restmode!!

Nonsense is u have only been playing game a few months as u stated in another thread..
I have been playing since release on PS3 and been on ps4 since release

Do me a favour leave gta running do not close game do not hit suspend...tell me what happens in a week or two...
U will get a blue screen and the game will eject
And that's a fact
It's from disc getting to warm!it will not melt the system if that's wat you thought I ment but it will overheat and spit out game..

As I said go do your own tests but I know I'm on point I hold onto glitches for weeks have done and will still..don't really care if no one takes notice
The ones who know me know

I don't need years to learn how things work... :wink:

When coming back from rest mode it is possible that some system updates install that's why I always leave GTA running on black screen (app suspended, controller not connected).

I play GTA from disc only on one PS4 anyways but even there the disc is only used very rare. Usually the disc is not spinning as all content is installed to the HD. Guess it's only used on startup and to verify if disc is still there.

And actually I had GTA running 24/7 with my character watching TV till the bunker came into play and eat away my money. Didn't had problems too...

But I agree running for 2 weeks nonstop is quite unlikely. A bluescreen will usually stop that from happening...

Top Bottom
Login
Register