What's new

Patched GC2F (New, easy, in-depth methods)

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders of new car in bunker method:
Macclesfielduk
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBXLWjODtDD_UkgbvwIAgg

Dhenzzky
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RGmbvgrX6LDiQ7PUuBjsA

I highly recommend subscribing and supporting these guys, they're putting in a lot of effort in regards to GC2F and deserve the support. I'm confident there will be more valuable content coming from them in the future.

Video Tutorial:

#FartCrew, anyone involved with helping me find the current guns workaround we've all been using and building on, everyone who's been consistently working on workarounds for multiple methods/aspects of GC2F, and the entire GC2F community that has kept this going for so long. There's too much credit to be given to too many people to name, the entire run has been a community effort, and that's the way it should be.

Requirements:
Bunker
MOC (with personal vehicle storage)
Vehicle to dupe over
Invite Only Session
2 Friends + You in a party (although 2 player is possible, 3 is recommended and is what will be covered here)

This is possible on Xbox with slight variations. Due to the fact that I am only experienced with this glitch on the PS4, I will use PS4 terminology in my description. If necessary, I will add perfected Xbox steps once they are presented. Also I will be extremely thorough, at first glance this may seem like a lot to take in but after a completion or 2 this will become very simple. Use the video linked above for a quick walk through or reference.

Reminder: Use the matchmaking section to find people to do this with. Any comments requesting either helpers or vehicles will be deleted by the moderators.

Steps:
  • The person giving the car needs to drive the vehicle they are giving into their bunker, either have someone drive in with him or have him invite someone to his bunker once the vehicle is inside.
  • The person giving the car then needs to start up a job while someone else consistently spams Triangle on the door. The person giving the car will then exit the job screen, they'll need to enter the vehicle asap. Whoever is spamming Triangle on the door must do so until he has entered the vehicle or else the vehicle will disappear. Once he is inside the vehicle it will now be showing in all bunkers.
  • Now someone will need to get weapons in bunker. I'll cover a few different ways we can do this by utilizing either the person giving the car or the 3rd person, although many variations are possible. For the quicker yet more difficult method begin here, for the easier yet more time consuming method **start with the second method below then proceed with these steps**: The person receiving the car needs to start up a job. The person getting weapons in bunker needs to enter their own bunker and stand close to the blue circle behind their MOC. Leave CEO/MC before proceeding to ensure you are not kicked out of the bunker after completing these steps. If the person giving the car is the one getting weapons, then someone else will need to sit in their vehicle to keep it from despawning until they have completed the following steps. The person getting weapons will then need to navigate to the Party screen, click on the name of the person in the job, select Join, and then decline the alert. The MOC blue circle will disappear, stand in that spot and hold the touch pad to open the interaction menu. When you have positioned yourself correctly, close the interaction menu and immediately double tap the PS button and spam X, accepting all alerts. You will be placed in the default bunker with no MOC when done correctly. If you are placed inside the MOC you were more than likely too slow and will need to attempt this again.
  • This is where things may get slightly confusing for those not familiar with previous GC2F methods, but if you follow the steps exactly you will have very little/no issues. The first method is a little tricky but can cut down time and cost if you are able to hit it consistently. I would recommend dumping all weapons into a gun locker except sticky bombs before attempting the first method: 1. The person who has done the steps for weapons in bunker needs to enter the vehicle being given. Drive close to the spot where the MOC usually is, select the weapon option before the sticky bombs (this will be the Fist symbol if all weapons have been dumped), press Square L1 Square. Timing is crucial and you'll need to find the sweet spot, it may be difficult at first but again this will be the faster method. If successful you will throw out a sticky bomb and be ready to proceed. Be sure to throw them near the back of the MOC, if they are too close to the front of the MOC you will blow up the cab and will have to restart! **2.** This method will be easier, however more time consuming and will cost a very small amount of money. The person not giving or receiving will need to pull out a 2 seater Motorcycle or Faggio, the person receiving a vehicle will go outside and be their passenger, and the person giving a vehicle will need to start up a job and stay in the job until notified to exit. The 2 on the motorcycle/Faggio will proceed to drive in the bunker. As soon as the cut scene shows the bunker door opening, the passenger needs to join the friend in a job. Accept the first alert and stay on the second alert until notified to accept. The person who drove the motorcycle/Faggio in the bunker will then join the friend in the job and accept all alerts. You'll be placed back inside the bunker, exit the bunker then walk back inside and you'll hit an infinite black leading screen. Join the friend in the job and accept all alerts once more, you'll be placed right outside the bunker. If your yellow entry circle is still there, hold down on the d-pad, select any story mode character, deny the alert and walk back inside. If your yellow entry circle has disappeared, either Request MOC and the yellow circle should appear when it spawns or kill yourself and the yellow circle should respawn as you do. Before entering hold down on the d-pad, select any story mode character and deny the alert. The motorcycle/Faggio will now be glitched into all bunkers. At this point the passenger who is still on the alert can accept, they will be briefly placed into the bunker before being kicked to a different location. They'll need to do the above mentioned d-pad story character trick before accepting an invite back to the bunker. Now someone will need to enter the vehicle being given before notifying the friend still in a job to exit the job or else the car will despawn. From this point you would proceed with the steps for obtaining weapons in bunker, these steps have been written in a larger colored font for navigation convenience. Once those steps have been completed, either the person giving the car or the person who owns the glitched in motorcycle/faggio will navigate that motorcycle/faggio to their Shooting Range in the back of the bunker. Park the motorcycle/faggio as close as possible to the shooting range, and then stand at the shooting range booth. You will have access to the weapons wheel in this area, throw sticky bombs onto the motorcycle/faggio and drive it back to the MOC area.
  • Now that you have sticky bombs placed near the back of the MOC or on a motorcycle/faggio parked near the back of the MOC we can move to the final step. The person receiving the vehicle needs to have the vehicle they are duping over stored in their MOC. Request that vehicle outside through the MOC option in the interaction menu and have the person who did not do weapons in bunker enter the vehicle with you. Drive inside the bunker, behind the MOC to where you see the option to press right on the d-pad to store vehicle. The passenger needs to pull up their interaction menu, then the driver needs to press right on the d-pad to become frozen. Now have the person with weapons in bunker blow up the MOC and start up a job. If the person who is starting the job is also the person giving the vehicle they will need to change vehicle access in interaction menu, close interaction menu, reopen it and change vehicle access back to everyone BEFORE ENTERING THE JOB. They also need to stay in the job screen until all steps are complete or else the car will despawn. Now the driver who is frozen will join that person in the job and accept all alerts. After accepting all alerts, enter the vehicle you are receiving and drive either towards the right corner of the bunker door or towards the yellow barriers to the left of the bunker door. You will now see the animation of you driving into the MOC and the vehicle is yours! Once inside hold down on the d-pad, select a story character, deny the alert and walk outside the MOC.

Notes/Tips:

-Be cautious when using the method where you are blowing up a motorcycle/faggio. If it doesn't belong to you, it goes towards your Bad Sport count. This should not be a problem however I'd like you to be aware regardless.
-Weaponized vehicles will not allow you to throw sticky bombs from the vehicle, you will need to do the method where you glitch in a motorcycle/faggio for these.
-One seaters are not possible with this method, but they are possible with others. Do some digging.
-Not all vehicles will show in your MOC upon driving them in. Don't worry, they're there (unless they're blacklisted, you should know better). Drive a vehicle from a different garage and swap it with the vehicle in the MOC and the vehicle will then show in the garage unless it's a special vehicle such as a Ruiner 2000, Ramp Buggy, etc. Special vehicles will show as a blank spot in garages once swapped and you will not be able to access any vehicle in the garage that special vehicle is stored in. You will have to request them, and to pull out that special vehicle you'll have to swap it back to the MOC then request it through the MOC menu.
-If you hit a black screen you can't get out of, join a friend in a job. In some cases this will cause a car to despawn, so be safe and do the d-pad story character trick before entering/exiting bunkers or the MOC to avoid the black screen altogether.
-USE YOUR BRAIN. If you follow these steps you will be successful, but that doesn't mean that you cannot do a different variation of the same steps to achieve the desired result. Plus once you're familiar, you'll find ways to do it faster, and you may be able to lend a hand in finding the next method/workaround to keep GC2F going for as long as possible!
-Don't be a ****. Make fair trades, help others where possible, and have fun.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Lots of text, but the purpleish/redishis unreadable for me. Just a tip...

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of having three or four different methods of the same glitch posted, why not just merge the beginning of this glitch to the original one? Plus The with the other guy who found an easier way around the black screen and spawning cars in everyone's bunker... Especially since the after actually guns in bunker are still the same as the other two variations... But all in all, good find though. Definitely easier to start the glitch with.
If this is really a community thing and no one is looking for before patch fame, could of just forward your find to an OP instead of taking the time out to type out a thorough well text tutorial and let him put you in the original post as an assessor to the extended simplification of the method.

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of having three or four different methods of the same glitch posted, why not just merge the beginning of this glitch to the original one? Plus The with the other guy who found an easier way around the black screen and spawning cars in everyone's bunker... Especially since the after actually guns in bunker are still the same as the other two variations... But all in all, good find though. Definitely easier to start the glitch with.
If this is really a community thing and no one is looking for before patch fame, could of just forward your find to an OP instead of taking the time out to type out a thorough well text tutorial and let him put you in the original post as an assessor to the extended simplification of the method.
It's complicated, sorry I can't give you a better answer atm. But absolutely not here for fame lol don't get it twisted buddy, I would've taken credit for much more in my time here. :biggrin:

What matters is that this will surely help some here, and Macc + Dhenzzky get some much deserved recognition for their efforts.

I66bleed66blue

I66bleed66blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 Xbox 1s I tried this did not work I would get back in the bunker with car but then it would disappeared after 2 or 3 seconds when i would get to start to open door it would put me and the car outside

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 Xbox 1s I tried this did not work I would get back in the bunker with car but then it would disappeared after 2 or 3 seconds when i would get to start to open door it would put me and the car outside

Best method me and friends got was door spammer spams driver door and when giver returns they enter passenger side.
Also you need to spam y/trian fast and pull back left joystick just as he touches door handle everytime to spam fast.

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but can i use a sultan RS for this?

Edit I meant elegy retro

Also I’m stuck on the part

Needed
“two friends”

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but can i use a sultan RS for this?

Edit I meant elegy retro

Also I’m stuck on the part

Needed
“two friends”

Yeah can we use the elegy custom or does it revert to a normal elegy like other dupes have

And I want DONKS lol Chevy ridin high boy

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We are getting increase number of members wanting a partner or trade. Please don't spam the comments with partner or trade requests your comment will be deleted.

Please use matchmaking https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/ if you need partner for this Glitch

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Click heels twice then spam X. Not too fast though or else it'll turn into a clown van with Secret Gold wheels. :roflmao:

Hell yeah trying now lmao:wtf:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it is always a tough call for the mods when we have to determine if a new thread will be opened or just the op of an existing thread gets updated. If the steps are different in multiple areas we generally allow a new thread. If we did not, then each poster who is asking a question would have to identify what method they are trying in their post. It also makes it hard on readers as they probably wont know what method a question refers to.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if the op would be willing to make this a complete tutorial with the second parts

For simplicity for anyone trying to use this method
Instead of having to jump from thread to thread for info

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if the op would be willing to make this a complete tutorial with the second parts

For simplicity for anyone trying to use this method
Instead of having to jump from thread to thread for info

Not sure what you mean?

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
A complete walkthrough after you get the car glitched In the bunker
maybe I missed something but isn’t this just the first part then you have to do more to actually receive the dupe with leaving and joining missions

I never made it through all 1000 steps for the other gctf glitches

If I’m wrong sorry:facepalm:

_LXM_

_LXM_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A complete walkthrough after you get the car glitched In the bunker
maybe I missed something but isn’t this just the first part then you have to do more to actually receive the dupe with leaving and joining missions

I never made it through all 1000 steps for the other gctf glitches

If I’m wrong sorry:facepalm:
It should all be there for you, feel free to PM me if you need a little help :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register