supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright time to do some GC2F Glitchhunting! :cigar:

PS_Messages_20170902_133610.jpg

ohikilledyou send me a DM yesterday and told me the latest solo car dupe might lead to a GC2F as the dupe also spawns in the MOC of a friend in the same session. I tested that and yes the Sultan RS Dupe was also in den MOC of my friend. Sometimes even only there when i did not hit the glitch 100%. Alright here the steps I did to get the Sultan RS into the MOC of my friend.

Requirements:

- Friend with Mobile Operation Center (MOC)
- Mobile Operation Center (MOC)
- Car you want to give to friend (Sultan RS seems to be what's working the best)

Steps:

- you and friend both park MOC in front of Lombank West (Del Pierro Heights)
- you drive Sultan RS in MOC
- you drive Sultan RS out MOC
- you drive Sultan RS in MOC
- you sit in car and open phone
- you wait till you hear the engine starts
- you press internet and quick after press R2
(Tab R2 three times quickly seems to give better results)
- you u spawn outside on foot
- friend walk into his MOC there should be the friend Sultan RS under the car that was parked in the MOC if it was not empty
- friend get inside the Sultan RS in his MOC
- you sit in the lower (?) car in your own MOC
- now friend can enter the dupe in his MOC
- you out of car and friend will stay on passenger seat
- friend get out of car and get in again immediately
- friend will now move over to driver seat
- friend drive car outside MOC

At this point i am stuck so far. I did not find a way to store the friends car. It is drive able also very weird! It is like the engine is broken or some electronic device is trying to stop the car from being stolen. It is starting and stoping, the wheels are smoking but u can drive very slowly. I tried to drive into the MOC but it did not let me. I drove to LSC and it did not let me in saying car has been modified by a friend. When i exit the car it was bricked again for me if i remember correct and at the backside of the LSC the blue Elegy Retro Custom from the screenshot spawned with a personal vehicle icon.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
the location don't impact the glitch !! 
if you go in your car, your friend can go in his car in your MOC 
the reason: the car bug is in the MOC under the map so all MOC in the same session can see the car
I have found this bug yesterday but I don't have fin anything...

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you try driving a different car into moc to get the car to transfer to a garage?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
the location don't impact the glitch !! 
if you go in your car, your friend can go in his car in your MOC 
the reason: the car bug is in the MOC under the map so all MOC in the same session can see the car
I have found this bug yesterday but I don't have fin anything...

location does matter. i did it at locations that don't work. if it works at different locations for you even better. I still ad the position i used to remove al possible failures.

Did you try driving a different car into moc to get the car to transfer to a garage?

I think yes. If i remember correct it was empty after that.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Brilliant.. I thought that was weird, it being patched on a Saturday?

Where have you been?! Rockstar pretty much patch anything real quick these days.

supr420 supr420 ; why did you close the other thread and keep your 1 open? the other had more replies...

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
supr420 supr420 ; why did you close the other thread and keep your 1 open? the other had more replies...

The other one was already closed before this one was made. It was closed even before the glitch this thread is based on was posted here.

The other thread had no new steps or ideas to test and was only talk. This one will get closed as soon as the base glitch was patched.

A thread in discovery section still needs to contain a tutorial. Glitchhunting means there needs to be some steps or things to test. It is not just random ideas, talk or wishes about a Glitch. But that's what those threads drift to when there are no more things to test.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so do this to get the car in friend moc. Make sure you and this friend are in free aim. Then go into friends moc and watch the car as he gets an elegy and swaps out the original for the elegy. Once he is back in the moc you join another friend in a different target mode accept first alert and sit on second alert.
Can your buddy get in the dupe?
If no tell him to walk ouside moc. Now have him go to circle and just as he hits circle you accept the second alert. Can he now drive the dupe out? If not join him again while he still looking at dupe. Now you go and get elegy and swap the car that is the original to the dupe he sees from your moc back to a garage. Can he now drive out?
If not tell him to keep looking at it so it doesnt go anywhere. You go back to his moc. Have him get in his regular elegy and do the dupe glitch. That should put the elegy plate on the dupe you are giving him. Can he drive it now?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so do this to get the car in friend moc. Make sure you and this friend are in free aim. Then go into friends moc and watch the car as he gets an elegy and swaps out the original for the elegy. Once he is back in the moc you join another friend in a different target mode accept first alert and sit on second alert.
Can your buddy get in the dupe?
If no tell him to walk ouside moc. Now have him go to circle and just as he hits circle you accept the second alert. Can he now drive the dupe out? If not join him again while he still looking at dupe. Now you go and get elegy and swap the car that is the original to the dupe he sees from your moc back to a garage. Can he now drive out?
If not tell him to keep looking at it so it doesnt go anywhere. You go back to his moc. Have him get in his regular elegy and do the dupe glitch. That should put the elegy plate on the dupe you are giving him. Can he drive it now?

Finally some ideas!

The driving out is not the problem. It is the fact the car still belongs to the other players also it's a dupe. We had both cars out at the same time.

Oh and I test if giver can get into dupe in friends moc. The moment u try to enter it the car is gone. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing around a bit. Did not find much new.

- Managed to dupe a backless Trophy Truck but couldn't give it to a friend.

- Noticed there is sometimes a car in friends MOC also u only see 1 car with open door.

- tried to glitch a invisible retro under my MOC and then take the glitched truck from friend. Didn't work.

- when friend drives out my car in his MOC the car dissapears for me too.

- also tired to drive out dupe out of my MOC and give it to friend. Then swap the car out in MOC. Drive out and I have both cars in the street. The new and a copy. I can enter the copy while friend us in. But short after he exit car I exit too and then can't enter it. Friend can't store it too.

:cry:

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have video on my xbox of me actually driving my friends car outside my moc.

We managed to hit this glitch at the same time yesterday and my original and his dupe where in my moc, while his original and my dupe where in his own (same lobbies of course).

I hit Y and it wouldn't let me access his car and had him get into his, while i spammed Y and it then allowed me into the drivers seat. I drove out and ended up falling through the map then respawned outside my moc still inside his car.

Tried taking it back into moc and wouldn't allow me, back to my garage and got a "this vehicle can't be stored messsage.
Drove it around for a bit and i got out of the car and it dissapeared and mine appeared in its place.

Don't know if anyone can maybe rework what i did to be able to store the car as your own or any ideas would be helpfull, i was actually surprised i even manage to drive his car out and around till i exited the vehicle.

Top Bottom
Login
Register