• Start date
  • Views 30,572
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Updated to include patch notes for the second beta, seeded today (9/15).

Synthicez

Synthicez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how hes gonna make it so we can all download because he isnt using the emu4ios or macbuildservers anymore i was just wondering if u had any clue at all how hes gonna do it

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how hes gonna make it so we can all download because he isnt using the emu4ios or macbuildservers anymore i was just wondering if u had any clue at all how hes gonna do it

No he hasn't told me, but I would be very interested to know...

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Updated with the latest news, beta 4. Hopefully it will be released to the public soon. It's almost ready, we just need a delivery method.

GH0ST_OP

GH0ST_OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just in, GBA4iOS will be for iOS 7 ONLY.

What about all of us still on iOS6 untethered? :frown:
Even if a iOS7 untethered JB came out, my device (iphone4) would probably be too slow to run it.
And forget trying to get an apple dev account just to run it without a JB on a newer device xD.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Even if a iOS7 untethered JB came out, my device (iphone4) would probably be too slow to run it.
And forget trying to get an apple dev account just to run it without a JB on a newer device xD.

You still have that GBA emu for Jailbroken iDevices.. iOS 7 doesn't run slow on 4S so I wouldn't think of bad results for the iPhone 4. 7 is much better than 6 in my opinion and is worth the update.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score

I do have a copy of the first beta that still ran on iOS 6. You guys can use that. I will post a download link soon, but the official version will be iOS 7 only.

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
I do have a copy of the first beta that still ran on iOS 6. You guys can use that. I will post a download link soon, but the official version will be iOS 7 only.

when will we be able to play on iOS 7?

Synthicez

Synthicez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he said he had a method but as for what i know he is waiting for these iOS 7 controllers i think

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I thought he said he had a method but as for what i know he is waiting for these iOS 7 controllers i think

That too...the current idea could be patched at any time before or after the release. Hopefully you guys will see by the end of october.