• Views 30,990
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated to include patch notes for the second beta, seeded today (9/15).

Synthicez

Synthicez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any idea how hes gonna make it so we can all download because he isnt using the emu4ios or macbuildservers anymore i was just wondering if u had any clue at all how hes gonna do it

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any idea how hes gonna make it so we can all download because he isnt using the emu4ios or macbuildservers anymore i was just wondering if u had any clue at all how hes gonna do it

No he hasn't told me, but I would be very interested to know...

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with the latest news, beta 4. Hopefully it will be released to the public soon. It's almost ready, we just need a delivery method.

GH0ST_OP

GH0ST_OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This just in, GBA4iOS will be for iOS 7 ONLY.

What about all of us still on iOS6 untethered? :frown:
Even if a iOS7 untethered JB came out, my device (iphone4) would probably be too slow to run it.
And forget trying to get an apple dev account just to run it without a JB on a newer device xD.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if a iOS7 untethered JB came out, my device (iphone4) would probably be too slow to run it.
And forget trying to get an apple dev account just to run it without a JB on a newer device xD.

You still have that GBA emu for Jailbroken iDevices.. iOS 7 doesn't run slow on 4S so I wouldn't think of bad results for the iPhone 4. 7 is much better than 6 in my opinion and is worth the update.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$

I do have a copy of the first beta that still ran on iOS 6. You guys can use that. I will post a download link soon, but the official version will be iOS 7 only.

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
I do have a copy of the first beta that still ran on iOS 6. You guys can use that. I will post a download link soon, but the official version will be iOS 7 only.

when will we be able to play on iOS 7?

Synthicez

Synthicez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought he said he had a method but as for what i know he is waiting for these iOS 7 controllers i think

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought he said he had a method but as for what i know he is waiting for these iOS 7 controllers i think

That too...the current idea could be patched at any time before or after the release. Hopefully you guys will see by the end of october.

Top Bottom
Login
Register