GB Singles...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by LoGun, Dec 25, 2008 with 6 replies and 369 views.

1. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol Any1 Wanna Challenge me I'm not eligible yet but I will be tomorrow, My GB is LoGun, But you're not gonna win Cuzz I just got a modded controller ;]]

2. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    a modded controller that does what? Gives you actives and sorta rapid fire's your controller?

3. OP
    LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah,, rapid fire for every weapon (It actually goes at the fastest rate for hammerburst and pistol, for other weapons its just automatic) and perfect actives.

4. Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Not all the time would a rapid fire controller give you an advantage, sorry to say, but they do own, as long as your opponent doesn't know how to take you out.

5. OP
    LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well, it has an advantage if you stay back and hammerburst them down, ;]

& I Fergot to mention its even better cuz the rapid fire's on the trigger instead of an added button, the added buttons are for perfect actives and to change the modes.

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Rapid fire with a hammerburst? I think thats a great dis-advantage... The hammerburst has huge recoil. And the actives just aren't the same as in Gears 1.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tin Can

Tin Can Getting There

Ratings:
    Just what I was thinking...