What's new

Solved Garages full of Panto’s from back in the day - Safe to sell them?

• Thread starter Elvixlyte
  • Start date
  • Views 683
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, I am returning after a very long time of not playing. I played around launch time and quit a few months after that. I did the first ever car dup glitch and have two garages full of customized and duplicated Panto’s (all identical, including plates). Am I reading the stickied thread correctly, where it says I can sell 2 every 60 minutes? Or am I screwed since the game code registers several identical plates in my garages?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay dude this is gonna get deleted asap by mods but basically dont sell any of them their called dirty dupes because they have the same generic plate, unless you have a custom plate on them what you made yourself using the ifruit app? If thats the case you should be okay to sell them.

Upvote 0
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay dude this is gonna get deleted asap by mods but basically dont sell any of them their called dirty dupes because they have the same generic plate, unless you have a custom plate on them what you made yourself using the ifruit app? If thats the case you should be okay to sell them.

How can I tell if I made them in iFruit? Been awhile

Upvote 0
Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea wrong section, but you cannot sell them if they have the same plates if you don't wanna hit the daily sell limit.

Upvote 0
G

goblinls3

Reaction score
Sin$
if u have a avenger in your facility u can clean up your dirty dupes. the free elegy u bring in the facility (random plate) will transfer onto your fresh duped car when u pull outside. u can save the car with your moc after

Upvote 0
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea wrong section, but you cannot sell them if they have the same plates if you don't wanna hit the daily sell limit.

So I can sell them in moderation? I don’t need to sell them all at once, but I wasn’t sure if having two full garages of dirty dupes before and after they implemented the dup code detectors in the game would screw me.

Upvote 0
MagGlitch

MagGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I can sell them in moderation? I don’t need to sell them all at once, but I wasn’t sure if having two full garages of dirty dupes before and after they implemented the dup code detectors in the game would screw me.

If they have a generic plate then delete them. There' a current solo elegy retro dupe, just make new dupes to sell.

Upvote 0
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
If they have a generic plate then delete them. There' a current solo elegy retro dupe, just make new dupes to sell.

How can I tell if they are generic?

100% of my cars have plates with my Username. Does that mean they’re custom and safe to sell?

Upvote 0
X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I tell if they are generic?

100% of my cars have plates with my Username. Does that mean they’re custom and safe to sell?
Take them to LSC and see if you can change the custom plate if you can than you can sell them
But I think you are better of doing the new solo money glitch with a retro elegy

Upvote 0
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
Take them to LSC and see if you can change the custom plate if you can than you can sell them
But I think you are better of doing the new solo money glitch with a retro elegy

What do you mean by change the custom plate? I’m at LSC right now. I can select my custom plate, but it’s already equipped. Am I changing the text or what is the criteria to see if I can change a custom plate??

Upvote 0
X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you take the car to LSC and you are able to see and pick a different your custom plate (ex. 2fast4u) then you can sell them.
When a car is dirty it will not let you pick a custom plate at all.
It will only let you change the style from white too blue to black etc.

Upvote 0
E

Elvixlyte

Reaction score
Sin$
If you take the car to LSC and you are able to see and pick a different your custom plate (ex. 2fast4u) then you can sell them.
When a car is dirty it will not let you pick a custom plate at all.
It will only let you change the style from white too blue to black etc.

Are you meaning to select a different custom plate?

For example:

My duped car has Lets say “Bob” on it for the plate. Let’s say I have a second custom plate called “Dan”. I have Bob equipped already and can select Bob still. However, I cannot select Dan at all, its not even available. Is this what you’re meaning?

Upvote 0
G

goblinls3

Reaction score
Sin$
i think u have to set it up on the ifruit app like an appointment to get it put on then u go into lsc.

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
create a new plate in iFruit and see if you can apply them to the Panto. If so Create a few more to be safe. If not then they are dupe detected and can't be sold. I'd Dupe over them with the new glitch as the Retro sells for a lot more anyway.

Sell in moderation as well.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register