Solved Garage Glitch (Cant Get In)

• Thread starter Craziness
  • Start date
  • Views 213
C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Hey guys, I cant get into my garage. Every time I drive a car into there or walk there, it does the animation and then just stops and freezes on that screen where I lose the will to live and restart the game or quit the session.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
You should restart the console.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Tried that many times.
Try and unlink your social club and then if that fixes it, relink your social club. Also try and going in from your apartment if that is what you have.

C

Craziness

Reaction score
Try and unlink your social club and then if that fixes it, relink your social club. Also try and going in from your apartment if that is what you have.
Hmm never thought of that.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
There was a case where people who filled their garages up with dupes (using the hooker method), the garage would hang. They discovered that if you use the Mechanic, call out a vehicle from the garage affected and sell it, it helped. Repeat until you can enter (although this was for dupes of cars they were going to sell anyway. An issue if you don't want to sell any of the cars).

C

Craziness

Reaction score
There was a case where people who filled their garages up with dupes (using the hooker method), the garage would hang. They discovered that if you use the Mechanic, call out a vehicle from the garage affected and sell it, it helped. Repeat until you can enter (although this was for dupes of cars they were going to sell anyway. An issue if you don't want to sell any of the cars).
Yeah I did the dupe glitch. Anyways I fixed it by going through apartment.

Top Bottom