Discussion Gaming Setup Thread

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn that's nice. I'm trying to do mine like this but the wiring is tedious. Did a damn good job.
Haha thanks, the wires are ran through the wall, so depending how for you want to run your device from your TV, you'll need a drill, 1-1/4 spade bit, a 12" drill bit extension and a In wall TV box. For this I took my 120v feed from directly below (same stud space - receptical) ran a 2 wire - 14 awg up to the cut out for my tv box about 8x6 for the wall, drilled my holes left and right of that TV box, from that TV box stud space through that 8x6 hole. Used the drill - spade bit through the first stud space, then I needed the drill extension to make it over another stud space. And I also purchased a in wall grommit kit. After my holes were drilled I fished over to my destination, attached the HDMI cord and power and kinect in this case, and pulled through. My power bar sits behind my TV ( the xbone transformer/ brick) so Id only recommened going however far from the power bar to the Xbox... Horizontally. Sorry about the long post and it's probably confusing as tits

god420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
video walkthrough of my game spots

sorry for the mess in adv new baby 2 weeks ago and busy with arcade projects for customers

first room is the bedroom
28 inch element tv
halo reach 360
original xbox halo ed with chip and loaded 720 gig hdd
mild game pc (all pc specs found here )

next room the living room
50 inch toshiba 3d tv
rgh slim 360 2 tb toshiba hdd
phat ps2 softmodded with internal 320 gb hdd
softmod wii 1tb wd hdd
gaming pc small form factor(on pc spec page Here, this is actually the playroom pc i switched them )

then work/jukebox setup ( specs found here)
24 inch sony 3d tv for work
19 inch elo touch screen for running jukebox and touch screen gaming
i really need to thin out and fix the missing album art in my music collection
with 165 artists ,1017 albums, and 12396 songs .
it makes the loading times for arcade jukebox way slow lol

arcade games (since i sell and repair arcade games for work these are always changing)
megatouch 2014 ion (its sold and waiting on a sound board)
1939 united Manhattan pinball (needs some more work to be 100% ,fuses and spring for the 1000 digit reel )
Valley I/Q dart
Sanyo Halloween pachinko
dual monitor playchoice 10 ( burned a modded bios for it so i can burn any nes game software to chips and play them )

main gaming spot
32 inch element tv
slim rgh 360 1 tb hdd
super slim ps3
zmodo cctv system (keeps the house under lock and key and helps watch for customers while im in the back working)
dual epson printers for doing re pro arcade art
emulator box small form factor pc loaded to the hilt (specs here , this is actually the living room pc i swapped them )

Last edited:

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually have the same TV just have the 65" version for my Xbone.
Got some other 35" vizio in my bedroom for netflix at night on my X360.
Got an old Alienware aurora with an alienware Tactx keyboard & Razer Ourobouros mouse.

I'll have to upload pictures later.

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Do ne
C Crucify
FrankSinatra I need to clean my room really badly so I won't post the bottom half lol, I just have an Xbone, a 360, a ps2, a wii and soon I will have a wii u (free Keepo) but here is the top portion.
My TV isn't in the middle because my bed is in a corner, so the angle is perfect. I also have a Scuf controller being built. pic here ($170)

My tv, my old monitor, and my Asus VS229H-P 22'' (free Kappa)

Both my astros, like $550 between the both of them lmao

frayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adding mine to your thread if you don't mind

42 inch panasonic
mac mini
xbox one
wiiU
xbox 360 retail slim trinity with tx replacement pcb
ps4
ps3 slim 2001a with cfw rebug 4.65.2
xbox 360 rgh1 jasper
lenovo laptop
8 port ethernet switch

Last edited:

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
Do ne
C Crucify
FrankSinatra I need to clean my room really badly so I won't post the bottom half lol, I just have an Xbone, a 360, a ps2, a wii and soon I will have a wii u (free Keepo) but here is the top portion.
My TV isn't in the middle because my bed is in a corner, so the angle is perfect. I also have a Scuf controller being built. pic here ($170)

My tv, my old monitor, and my Asus VS229H-P 22'' (free Kappa)

Both my astros, like $550 between the both of them lmao
I just realized that you tagged me and I never got this tag.

:cry:

Setup looks solid dude.

U cranky bro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! :smile: I'm bored and curious of what the other fellow se7ensinner's audio setups are! List them or post a picture with a list! I'll start.
-2 sets of the Logitech z623 sound system.
-Creative Sound Blaster E5
-Both Subs placed properly so all the bass is loud.
-Best cheapest sound system ever in my opinion, and the e5 just makes it sound like a very high end sound system with the SBX Pro Studio!!!

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
I have a generic dell monitor speaker, altho I mostly listen through my jbl slate s500 which are fantastic

SurF

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Definitive speakers 5:1 surround sound with sub (hookup to TV with pioneer receiver), cost around $5-6k when purchased around 7-8 years ago. Sound f*cking amazing, best I've ever heard. Highly recommend if you have the dough to spend...

Evad

★ Liberty or Death ★
Reaction score
I have a clock radio. That's right a clock that can tell time and a radio all in one.

Top Bottom