• Start date
  • Views 345
Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to invest in a new "college" laptop. Obviously I don't want to pay for some Alienware overpriced sh*t, but I'm looking for something decent to do my mobile gaming next year or school work if needed. If anyone has any suggestions please lmk.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you wouldn't want to get just a normal decent laptop, and then a gaming PC for you gaming needs?
Your money would much better spent.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you wouldn't want to get just a normal decent laptop, and then a gaming PC for you gaming needs?
Your money would much better spent.
Going to college so I don't know what my dorm situation will be (if I can bring a desktop reasonably/safely)
I'd rather just invest in a laptop and in a few years get a nice PC. Believe me I've thought about this for a long time and this is my best option.

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to invest in just a laptop, I would get the Razer Blade Stealth. My brother just recently grabbed one and it is the sleekest laptop I've ever seen! If you hate Razer with a passion, I'd suggest the MSI GS series.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking at the Asus ROG Strix GL702VS 17.8 laptop and I think that has my attention rn

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to invest in a new "college" laptop. Obviously I don't want to pay for some Alienware overpriced sh*t, but I'm looking for something decent to do my mobile gaming next year or school work if needed. If anyone has any suggestions please lmk.
I use an MSI GS70 Stealth Pro that I spent $1300 on, I recommend it depending on what you're looking to play as it is quite overkill for a lot of basic games.

NukerCharlie

NukerCharlie

Reaction score
Sin$
I've used a few Asus ROG laptops and they are pretty good. If you're gonna be carrying it around everywhere, maybe a Razer Blade?

Top Bottom
Login
Register