Gaming Laptop for graduation

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by ThePope43, Feb 6, 2010 with 3 replies and 190 views.

1. ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    So graduation is coming up and on top of getting my college free for the past year and a half while being in high school, I have received enough scholarship money through various scholarships to where I only have to pay for 500$ of my college(yipee!). My parents have given me two options:

I can have a graduation party, and they'll give me 500$ and whatever else I get from other people

or..

They will buy me a laptop of my choice as long as it's not completely retarded.

My question is, I want a laptop that is versatile. I want something that's top of the line, but I dont want to exceed 4500$.

I don't want a 38 pound laptop(exaggerated, but you get the idea) but I also don't want a netbook gaming laptop cuz that's just too small. If you need to know any details about me, or what I want just ask here and I can tell you what you need to know.

2. StraightShooter

StraightShooter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Falcon Northwest has a model called FragBook TLX and it was designed for exactly what you're looking for, a fairly light gaming laprop. Since it's Falcon Northwest you know it will be top of the line and it will be expensive but you can configure pretty much everything on the laptop which is nice. Here's a link to their web site.

3. NakedZombo

NakedZombo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Madman340

Madman340 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Already showed you the HP ENVY. It's much cheaper and looks better and is the same/better in areas than the ones posted.