• Thread starter Jessica Nigri
  • Start date
  • Views 569
Jessica Nigri

Jessica Nigri

Cosplay Star
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking into getting a nice gaming (MMO) keyboard and mouse for some time now, the problem being that I have seen a lot of bad reviews on some that i am interested in. I would like to get a Razer, but the problem with all of them are pricing for even some pretty bad items. Tell me what you recommend as it would help alot! Thanks!

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking into getting a nice gaming (MMO) keyboard and mouse for some time now, the problem being that I have seen a lot of bad reviews on some that i am interested in. I would like to get a Razer, but the problem with all of them are pricing for even some pretty bad items. Tell me what you recommend as it would help alot! Thanks!

I use the razer blackwidow 2013 and razer deathadder, both of them have been flawless for me.

Jessica Nigri

Jessica Nigri

Cosplay Star
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the razer blackwidow 2013 and razer deathadder, both of them have been flawless for me.
I was looking at that, the only problem i had was there was no back lighting :tongue:. I was also looking at the Deathstalker Expert, the only thing that wasn't good on it was that it wasn't listed on the Razer Website, so i wonder if the board was unsuccessful or if it was discontinued. Also, Thanks for the reply :smile:

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking at that, the only problem i had was there was no back lighting :tongue:. I was also looking at the Deathstalker Expert, the only thing that wasn't good on it was that it wasn't listed on the Razer Website, so i wonder if the board was unsuccessful or if it was discontinued. Also, Thanks for the reply :smile:
You should get the Razer Deathadder 2013 and the CoolerMaster quickFire

Jessica Nigri

Jessica Nigri

Cosplay Star
Reaction score
Sin$
You should get the Razer Deathadder 2013 and the CoolerMaster quickFire
The Deathadder is pretty nice, how about the Naga? The extra keybindable buttons could come in handy for games like LoL..

Brian Runs This

Brian Runs This

Sleep is the cousin of death
Fabled Veteran Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the Razer naga and the Sidewinder X4. They are both excellent, especially in LoL.

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I use a Corsair Vengenance K90 and a Razer Deathadder. I'm very satisfied with my keyboard whereas I'm not so satisfied with the Deathadder only because I find the mouse uncomfortable at times.

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy a keyboard with macro functions. then you can adjust it to shoot 10000x/sec if you are playing an fps.
Then hear all the rage

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Any recommendations for FPS? I'm not a MMO kind of guy

If you're looking for a kb+m setup for FPS games, then it depends on your budget. If you need something cheap, just go with a basic setup like a Microsoft Desktop 3000. If you have some extra money to spend, consider a mechanical keyboard, and possibly a mouse with a few programmable buttons/on the fly DPI changing.

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive got a Razer Naga, very good mouse... Going to get black widow keyboard when payday comes along :tongue:

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive also got green LED's in my pc so it would all match lol!

Downside is ive got TB Vegas Duo (Enermax) fans which only are in blue and red :frown:

(I know the trio has got green too but i already ordered the duos when i found them :frown:

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry has MW3 on it :tongue: Would just make me mad every time i look at them haha

SpeaRZoiD

SpeaRZoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone knows of any other green LED keyboards like the razer black widow but abit cheaper please quote me :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register