Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support Archive' started by Macken, Mar 16, 2015 with 7 replies and 278 views.

1. Macken

Macken Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just wanting to know what gaming headset is best for xbox one $$$ is not an issue.
    I have Astro A40, Astro A50, Steelseries H Wireless and Turtle Beach elite 800 but not happy with any of them.
    Astro A40 only problem is Wired
    steelseries H wireless people complaining of distortion when i spoke
    Turtle Beach Elite 800 Sound is terrible and it sounds like I'm talking into a cup
    Astro A50 awesome headset sound is perfect only problem which is a BIG one is the headset makes the controller disconnect constantly every 2 mins

So now I need a good headset because this is pissing me off

2. Bear

Bear Member

Ratings:
    I would try troubleshooting your issue with you A50's.

Go here and see if any of the given solutions fix your issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NADA Elite

NADA Elite Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a pair of Halo edition A50s and i never have a single problem with them. I would defiantly look into that problem, because it is a very good headset to own.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    Macken

Macken Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks guys for the reply i have tried so many troubleshoots and even contacted astro gaming about it they say its a microsoft problem and xbox blame it on them its crazy

5. K L A W

K L A W Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had A50s, broke them, and decided to buy Stealth's instead... worst decision I've made. The wireless chat functionality is really great, but it messes up all the time & I have to unplug the adapter, turn off the headset, replug the adapter, wait for "Headset Assigned" and turn on the headset again (sometimes like 5 times in a row).

Also, the sound quality is NOWHERE near my A50s. The Astro's were the best headset I've owned.

6. John_

John_ Y E E T

Ratings:
    I love the Turtle Beach x12's. I've never had any problems with them.

7. Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru Xbox Master Race

Ratings:
    Stereo Headset FTW. And I think they are only like $50 now. I love mine personally.

8. Space

Space PlayStation 4 ✔

Ratings:
    I Use Tritton Kama There Boss