• Start date
  • Views 339
HYUNA

HYUNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your favorite gametype, and why?

Mine would have to be Headquarters, for it is generally easy and fun to play by yourself and with a group of friends. It provides a lot of moving around to get points so you'll generally only see a few campers and you can get a lot of multikills.

KEREDOR

KEREDOR

Contributor
Modder Grizzled Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill confirmed. For the points that are also achievable through collecting dog tags, and denying enemy kills. I feel its good encouragement for people to "stay out o dem corners."

Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good ole Team Deathmatch. It's simple and fun to play, and I find less campers in this mode than the objective based ones.

TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
I love search and destroy. But until they fix the xp problem it would have to be domination.

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Moshpit Chaos, because it is all small maps, and just overall funner for me, maybe because I like to snipe and my eyesight sucks lol.

SnD has always been one of my favs (haven't played it yet on 2) but I'm not really that great at it so sitting and waiting on the round to end gets hella boring.

Blitzed

Insigma

Strength And Honor| ¯\(ツ)/¯
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I play alot of headquarters as the XP is awesome to gain and rank up alot quicker then other game modes.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
in this order Stick and stones > FFA > dom > team d

They are just fun to enjoy :smile:

J

Jimmy I c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hardpoint has got to be the best for xp, 200 xp for everytime you capture a point plus 125 for every hardpoint kill

xSpArKx

xSpArKx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Moshpit Chaos, and love pulling Nuketown Demo. Only because usually someone destroy's 'A' and draws EVERYBODY into 'B' for well mass chaos.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
KC/Hardpoint or Domination. Can play any of them reasonably well by myself. Used to live on TDM the past 4 CoD's but now they've made it so you get half the points of objective games there's no point to it.

mvp20m

mvp20m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HP or HQ because they're the only modes you get any points in. Plus people just head glitch or sound whore in TD, Domination and KC.

Until They decide to actually give you points for playing search, HP and HQ are the only modes to level up in. IMO.

Top Bottom
Login
Register