• Thread starter They Lag Me
  • Start date
  • Views 605
They Lag Me

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys , so my girlfriend lost her gamertag password , she don't even remember her email address , but she still can sign in with her gamertag on her console , any possible way to get a new password for that account !? plz help guys .

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys , so my girlfriend lost her gamertag password , she don't even remember her email address , but she still can sign in with her gamertag on her console , any possible way to get a new password for that account !? plz help guys .

If you look in Account Management in the dash you can get the Live ID and you can go from there.

B

benconway21

Reaction score
Sin$
go to www.xbox.com and click forgot my password and follow the steps

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.sign in to the account
2.press the guide button
3.scroll right to the settings tab
4.on the settings tab go to account management
5.from there go to windows live id
It will show the email for that account and a option to change the pass.

If you dont know the pass you may have to go to hotmail or msn and click "forgot password"

hope this helps

They Lag Me

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW thanks alot guys , now we got the email address !! , but problem still exist :frown: , she still can't remember the password , we tried all the secret answers and other info , useless :frown: so i guess its impossible to know the password :frown:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW thanks alot guys , now we got the email address !! , but problem still exist :frown: , she still can't remember the password , we tried all the secret answers and other info , useless :frown: so i guess its impossible to know the password :frown:
If you have the email go on xbox.com and type the email and then click "forgot password" It will ask you for your secret question or send password instructions to your alternative email.

They Lag Me

They Lag Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have the email go on xbox.com and type the email and then click "forgot password" It will ask you for your secret question or send password instructions to your alternative email.
i told u before , we tried all the secret answers . And how we are supposed to know the alternative email while we can't remember the password itself for the gamertag .

but thanks for everything guys , i appreciate your help .

oO SaMuRaii Oo

oO SaMuRaii Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go here

https://windowslivehelp.com/PasswordReset.aspx

Click continue at the bottom and follow the steps,

They will ive you a form to complete, fill out as much as you can (things like date of birth, folders in your hotmail account, address etc) and they will reset and send your password to a differemt email address you supply

Hope this helps

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1zw289d.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register