Gamesaves Needed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 15, 2009 with 6 replies and 699 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    If someone has alot of gamesaves PM me, and we can set up me somehow getting them, I have a few so maybe we can trade, if theres any sites you know of with open registrys where you don't have to be all active to DL from, let me know of those as well. Or invite sites, I just need some gamesaves.:thumbup:

2. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    We never finished our deal, since you never responded back.

3. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I did not work for 3 weeks, I requested off to hang out with my brother when he was off for a week from the Navy, I started again last week, this weekend is when I get paid again. I have not forgotten, I have another deal here on Se7en Sins, this is why I never let the other person go first, I never know whats going to happen with me.

4. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    PM me your email and I'll send you an invite for BS or you can let me know what saves you need and I can get them, [thanks button]

5. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    PM me your email and I'll invite you to BS or lemme know the saves you need and ill post them on here.

6. exorial

exorial Newbie

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I will probably never post just DL stuff but thanks, its not a good idea to advertise other online communities, but Se7en Sins is the best so its got no possible competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.