Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What happened to us? I dont know your age but Im 35. Have a family and two teenagers. The whole family plays games. But for me like the last few months I have been just like this. Rarely playing games. Same deal too find myself playing older games when I do play and just a couple. Beginning to wonder if gaming in general is just getting old. I found the same thing with watching tv. Just not even watching anymore. Keep thinking to myself “did I finally grow up?” Lol
Yeah I just hate spending all my free time playing games cause I'd rather be out doing something. Playing games is still fun sometimes but it's just getting harder to find any games worth playing.
See Ive always love both single player and multiplayer games, but I hate that the majority of the games these days are online only. I think it's due to the fact that I use to play in full parties, now it's rare for a friend to come on at the same time. Just all growing up, working and doing stuff in our personal life to sit and play xbox/ps together like it use to be. That's why I want a good single player game to pass some time when I'm bored.
Yeah it's the same way for me now. Everyone's always just to busy to be on around the same time. Most people just play online games these days so a lot of companies don't take to much time on a story mode. The last two Assassins Creed games weren't that bad, they can get repetitive but they're still fun. Maybe try those?

CallummL

CallummL

Valiant Overseer
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just hate spending all my free time playing games cause I'd rather be out doing something. Playing games is still fun sometimes but it's just getting harder to find any games worth playing.

Yeah it's the same way for me now. Everyone's always just to busy to be on around the same time. Most people just play online games these days so a lot of companies don't take to much time on a story mode. The last two Assassins Creed games weren't that bad, they can get repetitive but they're still fun. Maybe try those?

Played them both, I love the AC games and tend to buy them every year. But like you said, they also come repetitive.

ErmOkay

ErmOkay

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played my xbox one in the longest time now, it is just collecting dust,

Top Bottom
Login
Register