• Thread starter Xxx YoOoO xxX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,048
X

Xxx YoOoO xxX

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright well i am using "ImgBurn" and almost half of my games that i burn..Get to 50% then fail..And everything is ok in "Abgx"...And i always make a new .dvd file..

I am running on XP..So is there anything i can do to save some disks? B/c this is really starting to piss me off...And yes all the games are clean 100%

Thanks

X

Xxx YoOoO xxX

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No No..LOL..I am using Dual Layered disc's..Memorex DVD's...

Its just some games work..Then after i burn a game..The next time..It will fail at 50%

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Xxx YoOoO xxX said:
No No..LOL..I am using Dual Layered disc's..Memorex DVD's...

Its just some games work..Then after i burn a game..The next time..It will fail at 50%
Try what I said first. Then, go buy Verbatims.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Imgburn will always give you the error and why it fails. Is it possible that if it happens in the future, you could copy the entire burn log and paste it here?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Abolfazl said:
Get the latest firmware for your dvd drive. It just may be that the drive sucks
Try this.

I have never had a problem with imgburn. Now clone cd that program fails majorly.

Calamity

Calamity

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Try this.

I have never had a problem with imgburn. Now clone cd that program fails majorly.

Same, not saying clone CD is terrible, but I have had problems in the past.

Are you also setting the Layer break?

Are you changing the book type to DVD Rom Dual Layer to your specific DVD drive?

I do both of those, and burn using .dvd file, never have had a problem.

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Try this.

No, you're just to stupid to use it properly. If you think it "fails" (that is old and not funny by the way), explain to me why I have burnt 150+ games with it and never had a problem.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Different programs work for different people

I for one use IMGBurn, tried using CloneCD once and it failed at like 20%, not sure what I did wrong, I know the program works, just wasn't for me

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Venomous Fire said:
Different programs work for different people

I for one use IMGBurn, tried using CloneCD once and it failed at like 20%, not sure what I did wrong, I know the program works, just wasn't for me
Yeah I agree and that is true but the reason I went off on the kid is because he didn't say that, he just said what I use sucks and his is better.

X

Xxx YoOoO xxX

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
BoMeR2ReMoB said:
why cant u juet get RW rewritable disks so when u are done with a game u can just over wright it next time.

Yea i was thinking about that..And how do i use CloneCD?...I dont know how to use it

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
BoMeR2ReMoB said:
why cant u juet get RW rewritable disks so when u are done with a game u can just over wright it next time.
I explained this in another thread. Because DVD+RW DL don't exist. Trust me. And no, DVD+RW's will not work. They have to be Dual Layer.

Xxx YoOoO xxX said:
Yea i was thinking about that..And how do i use CloneCD?...I dont know how to use it
Click "Write from Image File"
Click "Browse"
Select the .dvd file
Click "Next"
Change Write Speed to "2x-2.4x"
Click "OK"
Done

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Carson said:
No, you're just to stupid to use it properly. If you think it "fails" (that is old and not funny by the way), explain to me why I have burnt 150+ games with it and never had a problem.
Yeah that must be it:thumbdown::thumbdown: Clonecd NEVER lets me load my iso's through a dvd file. I go into imgburn works like a charm with no hassle at all. But yeah i guess im just too stupid<_<

lol you make me laugh.......

X

Xxx YoOoO xxX

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well..I think it might just be my DVD Burner that sucks balls..May b i need to update it..I think its VERY old..Its an ND-3450A something like that idk NEC

Top Bottom
Login
Register