• Thread starter S13xMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 476
S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is BS, every time i download a game from that promo from a friends account it ends up as gamertag locked and i cant play it, threfore wasting time on a download.......
The FU is up with it... all games just went GT locked all of the sudden??? .___.

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you download it from your own account? Also that's how it's always been...

S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.I Dont have gold.
2.not really ived been able to download other games from that promo, but from about month and a half all have been GT locked...

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
1.I Dont have gold.
2.not really ived been able to download other games from that promo, but from about month and a half all have been GT locked...
if you're downloading them from his download history you need to license transfer.

S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Did licence transfer..... but its just annoying that games with gold recently has been giving GT locked games

S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah thats true... but the only 2 games i really wanted to play are GT locked.... wich are BF:BC2 , and now Darksiders 2 .___.

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah thats true... but the only 2 games i really wanted to play are GT locked.... wich are BF:BC2 , and now Darksiders 2 .___.
it should have worked if you license transferred. But maybe it's a games with gold thing where you have to have gold to play them to, i wouldn't know. don't have a retail.

Last English Rose

Last English Rose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Did licence transfer..... but its just annoying that games with gold recently has been giving GT locked games
iv heard of this happening recently, apparently its the same with Destiny on demand, to get around this next time before your friend downloads the game you should recover his account and get the game on your console which will give the licence to you then your friend can redownload the game from his history and will obviously still be able to play as he owns the game

S13xMaster

S13xMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nahh , i started the game on my friends acc, logged out signed in to mine and it just told me that the game could only be played in the acc that bought it... 
so next time i should claim/download the free game for the first time O.o?

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the best way to get friends games to work.

Download game>License transfer>download it again(it takes like a second)

That's how it works for me.

ModernWarNegro

ModernWarNegro

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This is the best way to get friends games to work.

Download game>License transfer>download it again(it takes like a second)

That's how it works for me.
This. the second download literally takes A SECOND

iM_Nastee_x

iM_Nastee_x

Reaction score
Sin$

I did the same for BF.BC2 and it worked fine, even got a 2 day code after and went online...werid

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because said friend already downloaded it which is why you don't get the license when you download it. Whenever there is GWG that you want tell your friend to let your download it first without him getting it on his console so that you get the license and you don't need to sign him in, in order to play.

Top Bottom
Login
Register