• Views 364
Status
Not open for further replies.
QnG Chief

QnG Chief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do Xbone games take so long to install??!
started installing BF4 11 hours ago, still at 60%
I need to have my console on all day in order to install..

Why is this needed?
I know, BF4 is around 45GB, but copying that to a class 4 USB wouldnt even take that long

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just installed BF4 yesterday from disk and it took 30 mins. If its taking 11 hours, you are downloading it from the internet rather than installing via disk and the person you should be complaining to is your ISP.

If it really is the disk that is taking 11 hours cancel the installing, delete the game and try to re install. If that doesn't work to a hard reset which is holding the power button until the console completely shuts off and then keeping it off for 30 seconds. If that doesn't work try installing the games while not connected to the internet.

QnG Chief

QnG Chief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just installed BF4 yesterday from disk and it took 30 mins. If its taking 11 hours, you are downloading it from the internet rather than installing via disk and the person you should be complaining to is your ISP.

If it really is the disk that is taking 11 hours cancel the installing, delete the game and try to re install. If that doesn't work to a hard reset which is holding the power button until the console completely shuts off and then keeping it off for 30 seconds. If that doesn't work try installing the games while not connected to the internet.

I think that is indeed the problem. I live in a rural area so internet speeds are the worst. that would explain alot!
Thank you very much, i will try that and post the result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register