Solved GAMES SHOW UP IN FSD BUT NOT AURORA

• Thread starter kaitlin4599
  • Start date
  • Views 3,786
K

kaitlin4599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i installed both freestyle dash and aurora i have aurora set as my main dash that auto loads at bootup. all of my games were able to be seen in the freestyle games menu but in aurora the only game that shows is rise of the tomb raider. i installed and ftp'd all my games into the games folder i created on my internal hard drive, i even set the path in aurora to the games folder so it can scan it on startup. now if i look in the games folder every game in that folder has the folder name the same as the game i.e. if the installed game is resident evil 6 then the folder name is resident evil 6 from the looks of it the tomb raider folder is a bunch of numbers as the folder name any idea how to fix this so aurora will see my games?

i should note my games folder is on the root of HDD1

edit im thinking i need to rename the folders of the games to there title id's also im using the latest release of aurora i think its .05 or something

H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put my games in the Hdd1: 360Games folder and pointed to it with Aurora and set scan depth to 2, the names of the folders that the games are in doesn't matter eg: Halo 4 could be called Halo Four or Halo IV if you wanted it will still find it, and when I connect the 360 to my modem it automatically downloads the covers and it's all good.

If you have done the above already try pressing the bumper buttons on your controller as maybe you are filtering them out, it will let you scroll across to select 360games, XBLA, Kinect games etc.

If that's the case you need to press "B" and set your filters properly under the Filters & Sort tab, you can also see the link below to set up "Quick View Filters".

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.p...d-quick-view-filters-in-aurora-05b-and-later/

Last edited:
K

kaitlin4599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tried it freesdtyle dash sees all my games aurora only sees one

H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tried it freesdtyle dash sees all my games aurora only sees one

Have you done what I said and pressed the right or left bumper buttons on your controller to select which view you want?

Since Aurora doesn't use folders, it uses filters to sort which games you can see and which ones you can't.

Edit:

In the top right hand corner of your Aurora screen does it say "Xbox 360"?

If not what does it say?

Last edited:
K

kaitlin4599

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nvm problem solved turns out i had aurora looking in the wrong folder lol

H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem, it's usually the simple things that trip us up.

Top Bottom