Solved Games on harddrive freezes at loading screen

• Thread starter SonicJuice
  • Start date
  • Views 176
S

SonicJuice

Reaction score
Hi,

I have borrowed my gf's dad's Xbox which he modded ten years ago and filled with a dozen of games. Yesterday I managed to transfer two games to the harddrive by myself through FTP, Shenmue 2 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater3, to be specific. When I try to play them both the same problem occur, as soon as the games shows "now loading", both of them freezes.

What to do?

EvoX is installed on the unit.

R

reminon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Delete them and transfer 1 back over... Make sure everything transfers correctly, might be corrupted... Do the games he loaded on there originally work?

S

SonicJuice

Reaction score
Delete them and transfer 1 back over... Make sure everything transfers correctly, might be corrupted... Do the games he loaded on there originally work?

Thank you for your answer.

The games he once transfered still works.

I experienced a lot of problems while transferring through FileZilla. Some files wouldn't make through correctly in the beginning so the game wouldn't load at all. No matter how many times I try, some files won't get transferred.

What to do?

R

reminon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.

The games he once transfered still works.

I experienced a lot of problems while transferring through FileZilla. Some files wouldn't make through correctly in the beginning so the game wouldn't load at all. No matter how many times I try, some files won't get transferred.

What to do?
Try with FlashFXP... It has a trial.

R

reminon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like the files are corrupt to begin with.

Top Bottom